Beach Boyz Entertainment

Cuyahoga Falls, OH · View map · Visit website

About Beach Boyz Entertainment

Beach Boyz Entertainment is a Northeast Ohio-based wedding entertainment service. With over 30 years in the business, you can trust Beach Boyz Entertainment to not only make sure everything runs smoothly, but to guarantee you and your guests have a wonderful time. Together the Beach Boyz team has performed at over 15,000 weddings. Their experience promises that they know what couples want and have learned all of the tips and tricks to keep your friends and family on the dance floor. Book now with Beach Boyz Entertainment to guarantee the wedding celebration of a lifetime!

Beach Boyz Entertainment offers a variety of services to keep your wedding guests smiling throughout the night. Services include:

• Consultation

Jackson
Featured
Jackson

Married on 03/30/2019

Beach Boyz - 2 thumbs way up!

I would give Beach Boyz an A+, 5 gold stars, of 2 thumbs way up rating! We really enjoyed having Ryan as our DJ! He was very easy-going, pleasant, and approachable. At the same time, he communicated ... Read more communicated with us when it was appropriate. There were at least 2 times (before the ceremony and before the speeches) I thought to myself "I should probably touch base with the DJ" and Ryan just appeared without me needing to go looking for him. Everything in the ceremony went exactly as scripted. He facilitated the speeches well. There were no issues with the sound or microphones and everybody heard what we had to say. I also thought he did a great job during the dancing. He had a lot of energy at the beginning and seemed skilled at getting people on the dance floor, without making people feel bad if dancing wasn't exactly there thing. I liked that he played some of the older songs we had requested early, and this got a lot of my older family (who tend to leave earlier than the younger crowd) dancing and having a good time. A special moment during the reception was when he played the "shout" song and got basically everyone there out on the dance floor. This was the only time that my wife's Dad came out on the dance floor, and she was so grateful to have that memory of dancing with her Dad on her wedding day, and that most likely would not have happened if it weren't for Ryan building things up before the song. I liked that he came out during the line dances, and because I don't really know how to do them. I think my older family members also appreciated this. On a slightly less professional note, he's got some good moves too! He did an excellent job balancing creating some energy in our guests with not being too involved, and I never felt like he was "intruding on our party" or anything remotely like that. It was clear that he was just there to help us all have a good time. He played everything that I remember indicating I wanted to hear during the reception, and I don't remember any songs I being played that I really disliked. In fact, I think I only left the dance floor to pee, help myself to another beverage, or say goodbye to my guests. I'm not sure what role the gentleman he was working with him played (sorry I forgot his name), but he seemed similarly pleasant, approachable, and easy-going. My wife and I were really looking forward to dancing at the reception especially, and Beach Boyz really delivered and helped to make it the wedding we always dreamed of! I can't think of any reasonable suggestions for improvement. Some unreasonable ones would be "please provide your services for free" or "please work on your ability to read the minds and musical preferences of us and our family members and synthesize that information and play the perfect song in every moment of the reception." Like I said before, it already felt a little bit like Ryan was reading my mind, and if he does in fact have that power, I would encourage him to seek additional avenues of accruing fame and fortune. Anyway, I apologize for riffing a little bit there, but if it's not clear, I had an incredible time at our wedding. It was such a fun party to celebrate marrying the love of my life, and Beach Boyz and our DJ Ryan played a big role in a night I will always remember!

Tiffany
Tiffany Cottrell

Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Blaine did an awesome job at our wedding! The music was wonderful! Blaine was so accommodating from changing some things around and making sure the night progressed successfully! Highly recommend! Read more Blaine did an awesome job at our wedding!! The music was wonderful! Blaine was so accommodating from changing some things around and making sure the night progressed successfully!! Highly recommend!!

M
Madison Masters

Married on 09/07/2019

Rich and the Beach Boyz group, better than you can imagine!!!!!!

Talk about a party! Rich and the whole Beach Boyz team were absolutely incredible and made our wedding the huge success it was. From the beginning planning all the way to the last song played this ... Read more entertainment service was exceptional to work with. Rich was always available and easy to access. Once the party started that evening, IT NEVER STOPPED. The music was amazing and a variety was played to please all of our guest! He also always checked in to make sure the bride and groom were happy and everything was running smoothly! We have had 3 weddings in our family and used Beach Boyz each time and have been more than pleased and would recommend to anyone!!!