Beach Bum Vacation

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Beach Bum Vacation

Beach Bum Vacation is a luxury travel concierge service based in Nationwide, Indiana. Since 2000, Beach Bum Vacation's team of 20 Beach Bum experts have been helping couples plan the perfect getaways. With the expertise of the travel team, couples can find the perfect oasis for exchange vows or just relaxing after the big day without any of the stress of planning and booking. The concierges have quite a bit of travel experience themselves, giving them insight on the best beaches and how to get there.

You don't always realize the amount of work that is required to pull a trip together, but The Beach Bums will do the work hard for you to find the perfect location with the best benefits for their couples. Specializing in trips to the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Mexico, the team offer planning assistance for your destination wedding, honeymoon, or luxury getaway, allowing you to focus on preparing for your big day rather than the travel logistics.

162 Reviews for Beach Bum Vacation

162 Beach Bum Vacation Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 03/06/2015

I recently got married at El Dorado Royale Casitas and I am so beyond happy that Beach Bum Steve made this awesome recommendation to me. My wedding and honey were more perfect then I could have even ... Read more imagined. Steve made all of the arrangements so easy for us and our 6 guests. Everything went flawlessly and as planned. I really had nothing ot worry about, He was great communicating with us and our guests and always was prompt with his responses. We will never travel again with out Steve!

A
Angel Gill

Getting married on 05/10/2020

Beach Bum Nikki is Awesome!

Beach Bum Vacations has been in my life for my daughters wedding and now my own. Nikki is awesome to work with and we love having Beach Bum taking care of our guests. We would highly recommend them ... Read more and the Finest Playa Mujeres resort for parties looking for adult and children locations that are separated but together.

K
Kari

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing experience!

Melissa was so great to work with and helped us select the perfect place for our destination wedding! She made our wedding planning process so much easier and we will definitely reach out to her for ... Read more future vacations!!