Beach House Turks & Caicos

Providenciales · View map

About Beach House Turks & Caicos

Beach House exceptional service and extraordinary cuisine are hallmarks of our celebrated and award winning Beach House hotel in Providenciales. From a small social gathering of 10 in the beach garden locale to a banquet setting for 130 attendees, Beach house can accommodate your needs.

Imagine tying the knot with blazing orange sunset at the distance at Grace Bay, at Beach House in a intimate beach gazebo overlooking the Turks and Caicos coast. If your dream is to get marry on Paradise, then you have found the location at Beach house. Plan a luxurious resort style wedding with entertaining activities and lavish amenities in one spot for all of your guests to enjoy. Or plan an intimate private wedding replete with charm and the steady flow of cooling breeze, few places can match the natural beauty of Beach House as a memorable destination for your wedding.

Planning a Wedding and Wedding Reception at any of our privileged location is easy and convenient. Beach House is filled with spectacular settings for your outdoor or indoor wedding and reception.

3 Reviews for Beach House Turks & Caicos

3 Beach House Turks & Caicos Reviews

User6630697

2+ years ago

Beach House was THE PERFECT place for the wedding of one's dreams! The setting on beautiful Grace Bay is magical. As a boutique hotel with 21 rooms it is intimate and very private for a wedding. ... Read more . There are no other properties on the island with that sense of privacy and dedication to making a wedding very special. The staff is professional and like family. They are there for any requests or questions and want their guests to be happy. Every detail is executed perfectly and an air of calm is everywhere. The hotel's amenities from rooms to dining to the beach are excellent. Lucky guests who experience such a special place in this world!

H
Heidi

Married on 05/13/2015

As a Destination Wedding Planner in Montreal, Canada, I have had the opportunity to make arrangements for numerous weddings at different locations all over the world. My last request was for the Beach ... Read more Beach House in Turks. It was BY FAR the most wonderful experience I have ever had in all my years (decades) of planning. The ENTIRE staff at the Beach House will go far beyond the call of duty for your every request. All details were looked after in a most timely manner. NEVER was any detail denied or questioned. My most sincere thanks to LIZZIE COUREY who worked with me for over a year, from initial phone call to execution. If you are thinking about having any type of celebration at the Beach House, do NOT hesitate. Please rest assured it will be nothing short of perfection!

B
B

Married on 11/10/2017

0.5

We hosted our wedding at Beach House in early November 2017. The whole experience was extremely disappointing and the way we and our guests were treated by Beach House was truly hurtful. We have been ... Read more to Provo numerous times and love the island. We were very excited to share our wedding festivities with our family and friends, and the service and treatment we got at Beach House has left us all feeling like there is no point in returning. The wedding planner, Shauna, and room coordinator, Hendrika, were MIA most of the time. Our concern when booking was “island time” and we certainly got it. The overall theme was annoyed responses by staff and complete lack of care. Our weekend was fortunately shared with our loving families and friends and we were lucky to have enough people around us to enjoy the company. While I’m sure Beach House management has their side and will certainly try and refute our review, I want to remind them that none of us were asking for special treatment. We simply were looking for a pleasant experience. The ridiculous overcharges, annoyed attitude and constant undelivered promises by the staff and wedding planner are experiences that will unfortunately stay with us. I truly hope that management will seriously consider these comments. I hope other couples considering Beach House as their wedding venue are not treated the way we were.

Beach House Turks & Caicos FAQ