Beachcomber Resort and Villas

Pompano Beach, FL · View map

About Beachcomber Resort and Villas

THE MOST ROMANTIC WEDDING VENUES IN FT. LAUDERDALE

Celebrate your love and commitment with a picture-perfect Pompano beach wedding at Beachcomber Resort & Villas. With 300 feet of private beach; a lushly landscaped pool and plentiful accommodations, our Pompano Beach hotel near Fort Lauderdale is one of the premier wedding hotels in all of South Florida. Call us at (954) 941-7830 to realize your dream of exchanging vows against the stunning backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean.

Walk down the aisle of your dream come true wedding at the Beachcomber Resort & Villas. Whether you are planning an intimate beach wedding with family or a grand event with dinner and dancing, we are one of the premier beach wedding and event venues in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area. By hosting your special day at our resort, we not only can accommodate your visiting guests but can also host the Pompano Beach wedding of your dreams under one roof. From a ceremony on our private beach to a joyous reception in our versatile function space or around our lush tropical courtyard, no one will forget one moment of your special day at the Beachcomber Resort & Villas.

Call the friendly staff at the Beachcomber Resort & Villas today to start planning your special day at one of Greater Fort Lauderdale's most spectacular venues for beach and ocean front special events. Our staff is also more than happy to recommend a trusted wedding planner or coordinator who can see to all the details. We are one of the few Miami and Ft. Lauderdale wedding hotel resort properties in the destination that will cooperate and permit you to select your own outside caterer if you so choose.

5 Reviews for Beachcomber Resort and Villas

5 Beachcomber Resort and Villas Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 06/03/2017

I had the pleasure of planning a small wedding for my niece and her 40 guests who came from St Louis, Indiana and Colorado. As I live in South Florida. The comments I got from the guests were that the ... Read more the staff was great and remembered their names and treated them special. The guests also told me they loved their rooms and that the food was delicious at the reception dinner. The Banquet Manager / Catering Director, Lynn Antell was the most experienced and best person I have ever worked with on any event. For a lovely "old Florida" type of event, I highly recommend the Beachcomber.

B
Barbara

Married on 03/25/2017

This venue was breathtaking! Our wedding was outside overlooking the ocean and the reception was under a beautiful tent. Every detail was taken care of perfectly and the waitstaff was amazing. My ... Read more guests from out of town, who stayed in the hotel, are already planning return visits because they loved the hotel so much! I truly had a fairytale wedding at the beachcomber.

R
Rachel

Married on 12/28/2012

Affordable and beautiful venue! Our guests loved it and many of them really enjoyed their stay on the property. Read more Affordable and beautiful venue! Our guests loved it and many of them really enjoyed their stay on the property.