Beachside Memories

Ventura, CA · View map

About Beachside Memories

Beachside Memories is a unique mobile wedding venue.

We serve Ventura County Beach Weddings and more. A wedding decor service where you choose the location and we do the rest. We have decor packages to choose from or we can modify a customize a look for you. We can direct you to reception ideas for a unique and personal celebration. We also provide Day of Coordination. We want your beach wedding to be an effortless and beautiful experience for you and your family. We're a one-stop shop, with personalized service. Beachside Memories is the perfect choice for your destination wedding or intimate elopement.

visit us at https://www.beachsidememories.com

19 Reviews for Beachside Memories

19 Beachside Memories Reviews

N
Nancy Klein

Married on 03/31/2019

Simple and Elegant

We wanted something simple but romantic, and definitely got that with Tina. No fuss, no stress, but all the detail and beautiful arrangements I couldn’t have done on my own. I had a lot going and ... Read more wedding planning was on the back burner for me. We only spoke twice before the wedding. Never meet in person until the day of. And everything was perfect. She did a wonderful job, the decor and flowers were beautiful. There is a great value in having everything done and not having to worry about anything. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Great way for my husband and I to start our married life together.

K
Kim C

Married on 02/23/2019

You're in For a Wonderful Experience!

More than I expected! The wedding would have been entirely different if I wasn't fortunate enough to have found Tina and Joyce with Beachside Memories. We were originally going to have the ceremony on ... Read more on the beach, then move reception to our home backyard. But Because of the weather, we had to make a last minute change to an indoor venue. Tina easily made the switch and made all of the necessary changes to make it work. She was flexible, accommodating, and could anticipate all of our needs well before we did. She had her assistant Joyce help as well, and the 2 of them were a power house! Also would like to add, that she works with a fantastic DJ! I will definitely call them again.

V
Virginia

Married on 06/15/2018

Tina made my renewal into my dream wedding! She was amazing, caring, and attentive. Plus the set up melted my heart! Read more Tina made my renewal into my dream wedding! She was amazing, caring, and attentive. Plus the set up melted my heart!