Beane and Company

Irvine, CA · View map

About Beane and Company

Beane and Co.

An independent design studio that creates vintage inspired children's clothing. Our dedication to classic charm and elegance never goes out of style.

Beane and Company was established in 2008. Our beginnings were in the wedding industry. Our belief in timeless beauty and romantic undertones command such respect and awe, transporting us to a time when "tailored" really meant just that. This is the perfect compliment to the bridal world of fashion. Beane and Company provides the "link in the chain" if you will. In this crazy time in our nation, Beane and Company provides a beautifully made product. We have established our company with the belief of a hands on approach. The niche for well constructed, American made children's apparel is few and far between. So much of today's children's clothing is "cookie cutter", or it's so corporate, that the "personal" is lost. At Beane and Company, we have a personal stake in our company and designs. We would not put a product out there, we would not put on our own children. Not only are we passionate about creating beautiful apparel and accessories. We are invested in our clients dreams and work diligently to achieve exactly what they ask for.

10 Reviews for Beane and Company

10 Beane and Company Reviews

K
kristeen

Married on 09/09/2017

Jenna has made two dresses for me and both have exceeded my expectations. I get asked who the designer is every time I wear them out. The craftsmanship is exceptional and I love knowing that my pieces ... Read more pieces are practically one of a kind.

C
Carleen

Married on 10/10/2010

Jenna was a dream to work with! She was so helpful, always available for my questions and her items are absolutely gorgeous! Def recommend! Read more Jenna was a dream to work with! She was so helpful, always available for my questions and her items are absolutely gorgeous!! Def recommend!

E
Emily

Married on 09/04/2010

The flower girl dress Beane & Co provided is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life and everyone that sees it cannot stop talking about it! I cannot wait to see it on my niece in ... Read more a little over a week. Beane & Co was able to customize it to my exact specifications and has really made the entire experience so enjoyable!! Thank you so - SO much!