Bear Brook Valley

Newton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Bear Brook Valley

Bear Brook Valley is a unique wedding venue based in Fredon, New Jersey. Located in a private community, the banquet hall books only one wedding per day. Let their close-knit team bring your wedding visions to life!

Facilities and Capacities
Bear Brook Valley can accommodate up to 325 guests. Surrounded by rolling hills and trickling waterfalls, the venue provides a picturesque setting for your “I do.” The Pinterest-worthy location offers noteworthy features, including a vineyard, garden, fire pits, bistro lights, paved trails and putting green. With hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling windows, the ballroom will allow you to enjoy the beautiful surrounding nature from inside. The venue also offers a wrap-around deck so you can experience the outdoors while still being sheltered. Its country-meets-modern atmosphere is perfect for your one-of-a-kind wedding.

From setup to cleanup, Bear Brook Valley can provide you will plenty of services so you can enjoy your wedding worry-free. Their private wedding coordinator and day-of maître d’ will work with you to make your dream wedding a reality through their event planning service. The venue can provide various event rentals, such as audio equipment, chairs, tables and arches. Additional services available include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
With creative menu options, their chefs can prepare top-quality and trendy foods for your wedding. Hors d'oeuvres, stations and plated serving styles are available. From tacos to sushi and vegetarian options, they have a wide variety of cuisine styles to choose from. The venue can also prepare desserts, including your wedding cake, an ice cream sundae bar, a chocolate fountain or a donut board. Food and beverage items can be supplied, including:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • China
  • Linens

Other Services
Bear Brook Valley offers several bartending services. Couples will receive a welcome bubbly bar, signature drinks and a full open premium bar, among other options. Bar enhancements such as a farm to shaker cocktail station or a cigar and whiskey bar are also available.

24 Reviews for Bear Brook Valley

24 Bear Brook Valley Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay Giordano

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Upcoming Wedding

I booked Bear Brook Valley for my upcoming wedding. So far the experience has been perfect and with such professionalism. Every so often someone reaches out to see how we are doing and to give us some ... Read more helpful tips. The place itself is amazing. Can’t wait to marry my best friend there!!!

K
Kate

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I don't know how I could possibly put into words the overwhelming sense of love and happiness I feel when I think about Bear Brook Valley. I wish I could rate 5,000 stars instead of just 5. A simple ... Read more "5 star review" just doesn't do it justice. My husband and I got married 5 days ago, and I have been brought to tears many times over the last few days when thinking about how PERFECT our day was. First, its the most STUNNING venue I've ever seen. Its so unique, yet classy and sophisticated, too. The ballroom is so spacious, but not so spread out that you feel like you're in a different country than half of your guests. The food was delicious, multiple people contacted us after the wedding to tell us it was the best food they've ever had at an event. The staff... I truly don't have words to describe what wonderful people they are! They went above and beyond for not only my husband and I, but our parents and bridal party throughout the entire day. We chose to spend our whole day at the venue getting ready with our bridal parties, and it was the best decision. As a bride, one of my worries was having to "think" and stress on my wedding day, and I am happy to report I did not worry one bit about anything. The staff took care of everything for us. They treated us like family from the day we met them, and that is truly invaluable. I could go on and on, and I will continue to tell anyone who will listen- this venue is the best of the best. If you are considering booking Bear Brook for your wedding- stop reading this review right this instant and BOOK IT! You will not regret it for one second! Every single penny we spent was worth it. We will forever be indebted to Bear Brook Valley for the most amazing day we could have EVER imagined. To the staff- we truly love you all. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day a living fairy-tale.

Brittney
Brittney

Married on 05/04/2019

A Lil' Rain Never Hurt No One!

Bear Brook Valley was the first venue we looked at and after seeing others, we just kept going back! From beginning to end, the staff, and especially (KATRINA ... Read more is unmatched. Last minute, it started storming! Normally, a brides worst nightmare .... but alas- the awesome staffed pulled through and the ceremony turned out even more beautiful than we had planned! The venue, food and most importantly, the people at Bear Brook Valley are second to none! Couldn't recommend this place more!! If anybody is two guests short on their minimum - let us know! Were generous ;)