Bearfight

Boston, MA · View map

About Bearfight

We're NOT a wedding band. We're a rock band that does weddings.

And they are, in a word, incredible. We specialize in epic dance hits, unforgettable singalongs, and everything in between.

Book us for your event and you'll get our award-winning Boston Wedding Band & DJ combo, PLUS our professional sound and stage lighting system at one simple rate, with absolutely NO overtime charges.

Want to book us?

SEND US AN INQUIRY at www.bearfightlive.com

We've played hundreds of weddings and events throughout New England and we're committed to making yours the best day of your life. Let's do this.

60 Reviews for Bearfight

60 Bearfight Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 10/20/2018

EPIC!!!!!!

Where to even start… BOOK THIS BAND ASAP. Trust me when I say, you DO NOT want to miss out on having Bearfight play at your wedding. Look no further. Bearfight IS IT. They are the MOST EPIC wedding ... Read more band I have or WILL EVER see, and I’m beyond thankful I found them. I came across them because I was telling my MOH that I didn’t want a traditional (and in my opinion, overpriced, overrated) wedding band. I wanted a really awesome rock band that could play a range of music (80s, 90s, 2000s, rock, pop, country, etc.). One that could read and engage the crowd, and that would have everyone on the dancefloor. Enter, Bearfight. My MOH had seen then out in bars in Boston and dubbed them her favorite band she’s seen live. So fast forward a bit and I hired them, and well let’s just say it was the easiest and best decision I made during our planning process. I was on stage 4x during our wedding. Several other people ended up on stage as well. Aunts and those friends that *never* dance at weddings, were dragging their dates onto the dance floor. Legitimately, the only downside to how awesome they are was that there was no time to go to the bathroom. There were no “bad” songs or moments you felt like you could slip away and wouldn’t miss anything. EVERY person that talked to us about our wedding afterward mentioned how incredible the band was. Last but not least, Chris, the band manager, is an awesome guy – super professional and punctual while also easy going and accommodating. They also were extremely reasonably priced considering we traveled them from Boston to NY. Cheaper than a lot of the bands we looked at, and 10x better. Do not miss out – BOOK BEARFIGHT NOW.

M
Matt

Married on 10/06/2018

They were by far the easiest to deal with. They’re flat rate to cover everything is rare in the wedding world where everyone wants to nickel and dime you. Beyond that they brought the energy and we ... Read more had a 4 hour dance party.

R
Robert

Married on 09/21/2018

BearFight does it all. Music at my wedding was a top priority and BearFight blew away my expectations. From being tremendously easy to work with, having timing down flawlessly, and most importantly ... Read more playing so well everyone from every age group at my wedding was dancing and rocking out all night long; I couldn't recommend them enough. The DJ/Band combo is an awesome way to dance the night away and not too many bands would pull your violin playing cousin up on stage to perform a couple songs. They are the best of the best.