BearMoose&Fox

Killeen, TX · View map

About BearMoose&Fox

BearMoose&Fox Photography is a fine art portrait photography studio that offers a one of a kind full service photography experience, that is tailored to your needs and vision. From beginning of your journey to past your wedding day we offer detailed and unique fine art approach to make sure you are more than satisfied. We focus on emotion, light and your one of a kind love that carries through all of our footage.

5 Reviews for BearMoose&Fox

5 BearMoose&Fox Reviews

A
Amber Shaeffer

Married on 04/19/2019

Elopement at court house, went to multiple locations for pics. She is fabulous!

We are from PA. Planned the elopement in a few weeks. Bear moose & fox was fantastic! Very communicative! The Judge changed the time on us a few days before and she was so good about it! Took us to ... Read more to multiple locations (she knew amazing places, for amazing pic's). We have 2 younger children and she was fantastic with them. Keeping them interested and getting candid shots! She is very down to earth and has a sweet heart! I would recommend her to anyone!!!

N
Neel

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing photographer!

Veronika is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about her - Her attention to detail makes the picture perfect! She will do anything (crouch on the floor, crawl down, climb things) to get the ... Read more perfect shot! My wife and I were so fortunate to have her for our wedding day (3 day Indian wedding), we made Veronika and the other photo / video guys run around Houston (basically all day shooting) at different events (11 events, 3 days between the bride and groom) and Veronika came with a smiling face everytime and was ready to go! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding photographer!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing photographer, I would absolutely recommend her. It was a pleasure working with Veronika and we will definitely book her again for any upcoming events. Read more Amazing photographer, I would absolutely recommend her. It was a pleasure working with Veronika and we will definitely book her again for any upcoming events.