Beau Monde Events

James Hill, JM · View map

About Beau Monde Events

Beau Monde Events is a professional wedding planning company based in James Hill, Jamaica, which serves weddings throughout the country. This team of professional event planners and designers will make your wedding a day to remember. They achieve this thanks to a rigorous service which produces creative results, a setting to remember, and an unforgettable experience.

From custom venue decor styling to top-rated vendor referrals, Beau Monde Events helps make wedding dreams come true for couples through a variety of planning packages and innovative approaches.

Their dedication to customer service and strong reputation among local vendors has resulted in a planning experience with reduced stress from classic ceremony to unforgettable reception. Providing full and partial planning services, budget analysis, timeline assistance, guest list creation, and more, this business wields an exhaustive list of specialties.

Beau Monde Events offers a variety of wedding planning options for couples to choose from. Whether couples want everything planned on their behalf, or they simply want someone to hold their hand through the more tricky processes, they are ready to prepare every detail of your event.

Everything from the delivery of your specially selected flowers and decor right down to the final touches on your ceremony setting - these can all be presided over by Beau Monde Events. Some of their many services include:

• Event planning
  • Onsite coordination
  • Event design and styling
  • Event rentals and decor
  • Catering and bar services
  • Floral arrangements
  • DJs, live music, and sound equipment rentals
  • Dance floors and uplighting

3 Reviews for Beau Monde Events

3 Beau Monde Events Reviews

S
Swillo

Married on 09/09/2018

Everything was how I wanted it!!!

Exceptional Planners who listened, gave advice and went over and above to make our day special. Read more Exceptional Planners who listened, gave advice and went over and above to make our day special.

N
Nadia

Married on 12/31/2017

Beau Monde planned my entire wedding and there is no way I could not give them 5 stars! The decor was on point, they executed my weird ideas, such as having my ceremony in the middle of the river ... Read more (yes, I know!) The logistics were in place, so every time I called them when I thought we forgot something or I was freaking out, they would take me through the plans again - they were so accommodating! Their team ensured that contingency plans were in effect - good thing too, because it rained! My husband and I would recommend them a million times over :) Check out the pics

S
Shantel Mcintosh

Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent!!!

Let's just say Toni will give you all you need and more. I could literally get to her at anytime and she wound be there. She was patient and understanding cause I was really confused as to what I want ... Read more but my day turned out perfect...#simpleandnice

Beau Monde Events FAQ