Beaute Luxe

Wheeling, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Beaute Luxe

Beaute Luxe is a bridal beauty and styling boutique in Wheeling, Illinois. This small team of dedicated stylists have the passion and knowledge to create any look you have in mind with absolute perfection. Whether you want a naturally feminine appearance or a bold, glamorous look, Beaute Luxe can create the style for you.

Experience

Maria, owner of Beaute Luxe, has over ten years of experience in the beauty industry, five of which was spent working for Mac and becoming a Mac Pro makeup artist. Her work has been featured in Modern Luxury Brides Chicago and Chicago Style Weddings website and magazine.=

Services

Beaute Luxe provides hair styling, traditional and airbrush makeup services for brides all across northern Illinois. You can customize a package to include any of the following services:

Bridal and bridal party hair

• Hair extensions
  • False eyelash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Bridal and bridal party airbrush makeup
  • Jr. bridesmaid and/or flowergirl hair and light makeup

16 Reviews for Beaute Luxe

16 Beaute Luxe Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 02/07/2015

Maria is wonderful you will never find anyone like her! She is flawless and extremely patient! Thank you Maria for making me look like a princess one my wedding day, I would recommend no one else but ... Read more you to the future brides out there!!

T
T

Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend!

It was wonderful working with Maria. She's not just an extremely talented hair and makeup artist, she's also a calming and caring presence who truly wants to make her brides and their people happy. ... Read more She's so passionate about her work and loves what she does. She's flexible, communicative, and understanding. My mother-in-law decided two days before the wedding (after Maria had already made our hair and makeup schedule several days prior) that she wanted her hair and makeup done as well. Maria made it work and acted like it was no big deal even though it felt like a big deal to me. On the wedding day Maria stuck to her schedule (only taking a break because I insisted and wanted a few minutes to collect myself before starting on my hair and makeup) and made the mother of the groom and each bridesmaid feel so special and taken care of. Everyone couldn't stop raving about how amazing Maria was and how fantastic she made them look. She was sociable and sweet towards all of us hanging out in the bridal suite. And as for my hair and makeup - she decided to kick my makeup up a few notches from the trial run - and I absolutely loved the added drama. She really knows what she's doing and she's going to make sure you and your ladies love your looks. I highly recommend working with Maria!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/16/2018

Maria is the NICEST person and SO helpful on the wedding day. She showed up 15 minutes early and was so excited for me and made sure that my hair and makeup was PERFECT. I am very picky with my hair ... Read more and got 2 hair trials and she made sure that my hair was exactly how I wanted it. She made the morning of my wedding so special and she is nice to have around because she is calming (especially when people can be stressed out). She is the best person at makeup too. I have fair skin and normally don't wear a lot of makeup, and she made my skin look flawless with the right hint of colors to compliment my skin tone. Definitely book with her!