Beaute Luxe

Wheeling, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Beaute Luxe

Beaute Luxe is a bridal beauty and styling boutique in Wheeling, Illinois. This small team of dedicated stylists have the passion and knowledge to create any look you have in mind with absolute perfection. Whether you want a naturally feminine appearance or a bold, glamorous look, Beaute Luxe can create the style for you.

Experience

Maria, owner of Beaute Luxe, has over ten years of experience in the beauty industry, five of which was spent working for Mac and becoming a Mac Pro makeup artist. Her work has been featured in Modern Luxury Brides Chicago and Chicago Style Weddings website and magazine.=

Services

Beaute Luxe provides hair styling, traditional and airbrush makeup services for brides all across northern Illinois. You can customize a package to include any of the following services:

Bridal and bridal party hair

• Hair extensions
  • False eyelash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Bridal and bridal party airbrush makeup
  • Jr. bridesmaid and/or flowergirl hair and light makeup

18 Reviews for Beaute Luxe

18 Beaute Luxe Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 02/07/2015

Maria is wonderful you will never find anyone like her! She is flawless and extremely patient! Thank you Maria for making me look like a princess one my wedding day, I would recommend no one else but ... Read more you to the future brides out there!!

Teresa
Teresa

Married on 07/27/2019

I never felt more gorgeous!

Maria and her team were excellent! They are all incredibly friendly and amazing with their work. They all made suggestions for what would be best for our hair types and for the weather since our ... Read more ceremony was outside. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law. Maria is also so enthusiastic and truly loves making every bride feel beautiful. I highly recommend Maria and her team!

A
Anna

Married on 06/29/2019

The best choice!

The moment we met with Maria from Beaute Luxe we knew that her and her team would be the ones that we wanted for our big day. Not only are Maria and her team the SWEETEST group of people you will ever ... Read more meet but they are talented and passionate about what they do and it is evident the second that you meet them! They made my dream become a reality and worked hard to do so. A little bit before the wedding, I decided I wanted to change my hairstyle and contacted Maria. She welcomed me back with open arms and although I felt awful wanting to come back to try again, she continued to reassure me that it was all about me and she strived to make me happy and she truly means it. Her and her team work so hard and they did on our wedding day with our hairstyles, make up, and any touch ups and any changes we wanted. The more I look at my photos, the happier I get with our choice of Beaute Luxe ☺ I am not only happy that I chose Beaute Luxe for my wedding day but I am happy that I now found a salon I could forever go to for hair and make-up. They are truly amazing and I hope that all brides get to feel the same way I did! Thank you to Maria and her amazing team!