Beautiebee Weddings

Farmington, UT · View map · Visit website

About Beautiebee Weddings

Beautiebee Weddings is a licensed wedding hair and makeup service based out of Farmington, Utah. This business recognizes that every customer possesses dazzling natural beauty, and they make it their mission to help it shine. Beautiebee Weddings aims to make every wedding more phenomenal by offering their professional services to clients preparing for their big day.

In order for clients to feel confident about their wedding looks, Beautiebee Weddings offers pre-event consultations and both hair and makeup trials. Customers can take advantage of either in-salon or on-location services at their convenience. This company specializes in a wide array of hairstyles and treatments as well as makeup techniques. Some of the specific services offered by Beautiebee Weddings include:

• Services for wedding parties
  • Blowouts, coloring, and haircuts
  • Extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos
  • Airbrush and contouring cosmetic applications
  • Services for wedding parties
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

6 Reviews for Beautiebee Weddings

6 Beautiebee Weddings Reviews

D
DeAnn

Married on 09/08/2018

Beautibee is INCREDIBLE! I call her anytime I have an important event I need to look my best for. She really has a gift. She’s an artist. Read more Beautibee is INCREDIBLE! I call her anytime I have an important event I need to look my best for. She really has a gift. She’s an artist.

A
Abby

Married on 09/06/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Olya Burton for my bridal, formals, and wedding pictures. She did an absolutely amazing job. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly if ... Read more not better! She was willing to meet very early the day of my wedding and was very flexible with her schedule. She was very understanding with changing things I didn’t quite love and didn’t finish until I absolutely loved it. She’s very sweet and personal and I would recommend her to anyone.

L
Laria

Married on 08/19/2018

Olya did my bridal makeup and I LOVED IT! It was perfectly flawless. She executed the exact look I was going for. I have never felt more beautiful. I would recommend Olya to anyone needing their ... Read more makeup done!