Beautiebee Weddings

Farmington, UT · View map · Visit website

About Beautiebee Weddings

Beautiebee Weddings is a licensed wedding hair and makeup service based out of Farmington, Utah. This business recognizes that every customer possesses dazzling natural beauty, and they make it their mission to help it shine. Beautiebee Weddings aims to make every wedding more phenomenal by offering their professional services to clients preparing for their big day.

In order for clients to feel confident about their wedding looks, Beautiebee Weddings offers pre-event consultations and both hair and makeup trials. Customers can take advantage of either in-salon or on-location services at their convenience. This company specializes in a wide array of hairstyles and treatments as well as makeup techniques. Some of the specific services offered by Beautiebee Weddings include:

• Services for wedding parties
  • Blowouts, coloring, and haircuts
  • Extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos
  • Airbrush and contouring cosmetic applications
  • Services for wedding parties
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

7 Reviews for Beautiebee Weddings

7 Beautiebee Weddings Reviews

S
Susan Seegmiller

Married on 06/29/2019

Use Olya for your Wedding day or Special Occasion, the Best!!!

We used Olya for my daughter's wedding and she was amazing. She did hair for the grooms Mom and hair and makeup for the brides Mom (me) and the bride and bridesmaid. I looked all over for a makeup and ... Read more hair person, probably my hardest vendor to find, and found Olya on weddingwire, under Beautibee. She responded immediately and we were off. From the trail run session to the day of the event, she was Wonderful and Caring. She did exactly what we wanted and gave ideas on things we were not for sure of. On the way to the venue, I saw my girls, the bride and her bridesmaid in the car next to me, I almost cried when I saw how beautiful they both looked. They had come from the salon, and oh man, did Olya do a great job. I mean my girls are beautiful girls, but she just took that beauty to the next level. The makeup stayed on all night, no smudges, no reapplying, and all of our hair was great throughout the evening as well. Not once did any of us worry about it coming loose or falling down. If you need a hair and makeup person, call her, you will not be disappointed. Thanks Olya, You are the Best!!

D
DeAnn

Married on 09/08/2018

Beautibee is INCREDIBLE! I call her anytime I have an important event I need to look my best for. She really has a gift. She’s an artist. Read more Beautibee is INCREDIBLE! I call her anytime I have an important event I need to look my best for. She really has a gift. She’s an artist.

A
Abby

Married on 09/06/2018

I had my makeup and hair done by Olya Burton for my bridal, formals, and wedding pictures. She did an absolutely amazing job. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she replicated it perfectly if ... Read more not better! She was willing to meet very early the day of my wedding and was very flexible with her schedule. She was very understanding with changing things I didn’t quite love and didn’t finish until I absolutely loved it. She’s very sweet and personal and I would recommend her to anyone.