Beautiful Blooms

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Blooms

Beautiful Blooms is a premier florist and event designer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This team of talented designers and florists make Philadelphia weddings one of a kind. From whimsical to formal styles, Beautiful Blooms offers amazing eventscapes that will amaze both you and your guest. When you want a wedding ambiance that reflects every detail of your wedding day dream, choose Beautiful Blooms.

Beautiful Blooms offers full service event design, floral design and custom event installations for weddings of all kinds. They have an extensive inventory of decor items, drapery, lighting, floral arrangements and other details that truly showcase your wedding style and imagination. They can help you put together elements of your wedding, and choose the best rentals or items to purchase that tie the event together. Beautiful Blooms offers fresh, custom-designed flower arrangements designed by Philadelphia top florists.

257 Reviews for Beautiful Blooms

257 Beautiful Blooms Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole

Married on 12/01/2018

Blooms is the Best!

Chelsea and the entire team at Beautiful Blooms is top notch! From the waiting area to the mini bottles of champagne, it makes the flower experience great! From our first meeting, Chelsea brought our ... Read more our vision to life. She showed us different types of flowers, walked us through the refrigerators and the showroom, and really gave us a sense of what Beautiful Blooms could do and they really lived up to that hype. We designed three different centerpieces, a sweetheart table, flowers for the church & for the place card table, 6 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, 3 sets of parents, my bouquet and my husbands boutonniere. From the beautiful flowers, the customer service, the delivery, and the value, I would 100% recommend Beautiful Blooms for any couples looking for the best!

T
Tara Marie Thistlethwaite

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Wedding Pro Endorsement

I have worked with Chelsea and the Beautiful Blooms Team for numerous events and they true professionals who are masters at their craft. The quality of their work is outstanding and their customer ... Read more service is phenomenal, they are simply a pleasure to work with! Every single one of my clients have been overjoyed with their services. Everything that Chelsea and the Beautiful Blooms team does always turns out well beyond anyone's expectations!

Jinny
Jinny Lu

Married on 08/31/2019

Chelsea and Beautiful Blooms Deserve More Than Five Stars!

Planning a wedding is a daunting task, but Beautiful Blooms and Chelsea made it so easy when it came to floral and decor. Beautiful Blooms is the contracted company that my venue, Fairmount Water ... Read more Works (Cescaphe Event Venue), works with exclusively for decor, but when looking for a florist, I asked a close friend who got married the year before whose flowers I loved and she told me that she actually had used Beautiful Blooms as well and highly recommended Chelsea! I am so glad that I didn't look any further. They are so professional, flexible, and kind. From the first phone call to the our in-person meeting to the countless emails I sent to Chelsea, she was nothing short of exceptional. Flowers and decor can really blow up a wedding budget, but Chelsea helped make sure that I was able to to have the wedding of my dreams on the budget that we set on our first phone call. There were a few things here or there that we wanted that weren't standard, but Chelsea got back to us same day about whether they were possible and then made it happen! Where she could help us by bundling lighting/draping so that we didn't have to break the bank, she did! It's amazing how they can really take your vision and bring it to life (and make it better than you imagined!) Our guests were blown away by our seating chart made by Beautiful Blooms that was hung on a piece of glass at the entryway. From the ceremony flower arch we got married under to my flower crown and the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces, lighting, and draping of the reception, everything was so beautifully done and I didn't have to worry at all about flower pick up or arranging delivery. The whole process was so smooth and the results so wonderful, I couldn't imagine picking anyone else for my floral and decor. There isn't enough stars for Chelsea and her team at Beautiful Blooms! Thanks for making my dream wedding come true!