Beautiful Bloomz

Hanahan, SC · View map

About Beautiful Bloomz

Hello, and welcome! I have one and only one mission here, that is to make your Day the most memorable day with your flowers and decor! I have been in the floral industry for over 20 years and am confident I will bring that exquisite element to your special occasion.

I am a wedding and event florist only, so I have more time to dedicate to your event. I work from my home out of my own cooler to bring this all to life. I have done weddings in all price ranges and am confident I will be able to work something out for any budget you set before me. I have no problem with working with in a short time frame for those who decide they want to make that day become a reality that much sooner!

I work with a wholesaler I trust implicitly for all of my events. We have worked together for 15 years building memorable events for people across the country. She is my most trusted vendor and will always get me the best of everything, exactly when I need it. So rest assured you will receive the most gorgeous flowers and what you ordered, with freshness guaranteed!

I am quite proud of my work and will never deliver anything less than what I would accept at my own wedding, and I'm pretty picky! So please feel free to contact me with any questions and to schedule a free consultation so I can work up a quote. I look forward to working with all of you!

4 Reviews for Beautiful Bloomz

4 Beautiful Bloomz Reviews

I
Iriet

Married on 02/17/2013

Heather is an incredibly creative and talented Florist! I hired Heather to create floral arrangments for my wedding a couple weeks ago and every detail, every petal, every color was perfect to what I ... Read more chose, expected and dreamed of. I did not expect anything less. Heather...THANK YOU for making my visions come true! You are incredible and I will sing your praises to all I know!

A
Angela

Married on 06/09/2012

Heather is amazing at what she does. She delivered exactly what I was hoping for when it came down to the day. There's so much planning that goes on and you want it all to just work out perfectly. ... Read more Heather took it upon herself to make sure that the flowers for my day were perfect in everyway. She was also extremely patient with me through the planning and budgeting. I went back and forth about what I wanted and could afford and she was patient and kind and available to answer any questions I had (even if it was the third time I was asking!). You won't be disappointed with her work. She's creative and talented and worth every penny! Have a beautiful wedding or event! XOXO

S
Cathy

Married on 07/24/2010

Heather was a GODSEND. I threw my wedding together pretty quickly (5 weeks) and she was pretty awesome about all of it. We pretty loosy goosy on whether or not we'd need centerpieces, how many ... Read more bouquets, etc. and she was a) very detail oriented about making sure all the bases we wanted were covered b) very professional c) very flexible e.g. she gave us a price for centerpieces, made things bigger or smaller as we requested, worked with out very vague budget issues and d) delivered big time. I really did not have a color scheme and did not know what I wanted. Instead I told her more about my personality and what I didn't want. She came up with the bouquet, which was stunning and has been complimented by everyone who went to and seen pictures of the wedding. Her prices were reasonable/right on par and the quality of the flowers were top notch. Great ideas, great person to work with, great professional. Can't recommend her enough.