Beautiful Faces by Erin

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Faces by Erin

Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Beautiful Faces by Erin is a hair and makeup stylist. This fully insured beauty vendor believes that wedding hair and makeup is "all about feeling beautiful and being beautiful." The Beautiful Faces by Erin team of licensed professionals has more than 25 years of makeup and beauty industry experience. The team will work on location; if you book them to come out to you and your attendants, they'll bring quality products to ensure you all look flawless.

Beautiful Faces by Erin can book a trial for you, your wedding party and any relatives who'd like to see how their selected styles will look before the main event. Services include:

• Blowout

C
Featured
Cristina

Married on 10/14/2012

Erin was fantastic. She is sweet, generous, and goes well above and beyond to help make your big day as flawless as possible... She actually helped set up the ceremony when my florist cut her big toe ... Read more almost in half! I do my own makeup everyday and have been asked to do makeup for friends on their wedding day. So when I was looking for a makeup artist for my own wedding I knew I would be very selective. Erin was a perfect fit. She listened to what I wanted and adjusted effortlessly when I changed my mind. It turned out perfectly and I felt amazing. In addition to my makeup, she also did my seven year old daughter's. When she was finished my daughter felt like a princess and looked like one too. Added bonus? She doesn't charge the outragous amount some of the other professionals out there demand! I would HIGHLY reccomend her to anyone needing any form of beauty help. You will NOT be disappointed with her!

Maria
Maria Shiflett

Getting married on 12/28/2019

Cant wait!

Called and set up my bridal hair and makeup trial. So excited. They had the most reasonable prices than most of the artists I looked into. Read more Called and set up my bridal hair and makeup trial. So excited. They had the most reasonable prices than most of the artists I looked into.

M
Michelle Connolly

Married on 12/15/2018

Engagement and Wedding Make Up

I am incredibly pleased with Beautiful Faces. I had them do my engagement and wedding makeup and hair. Their work is amazing and I would highly recommend them for your wedding day. Thank you guys for ... Read more taking such good care of me.