Beautiful Faces by Janis

Waltham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Faces by Janis

Beautiful Faces by Janis is an on-site wedding hair and makeup service based out of Waltham, Massachusetts. The company provides its services traveling throughout Massachusetts, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, and Connecticut, as well as destination weddings.

Janis Cohen /owner, is a Master Airbrush and MAC certified makeup artist with over ten years' experience in the beauty industry. She and her team specialize in airbrush makeup, hair styling, and day-of-coordination.

Beautiful Faces by Janis uses expertise, passion, and perception to create both traditional or contemporary wedding looks for clients. We offer Excellent customer service and Exceptional attention to detail.

The company offers hair styling with traditional or contemporary flair, as well as flawless airbrushing and high-definition makeup. Multiple stylists are provided based on the size of the wedding party, and group discounts are available. Hair services include blowouts, updos, styling, and hair extensions at NO additional cost.. For makeup application, clients are offered airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage.

201 Reviews for Beautiful Faces by Janis

201 Beautiful Faces by Janis Reviews

Emily
Featured
Emily

Married on 08/18/2018

Amazingly talented!

I’m so glad I chose Janis as my makeup artist! She was so patient, tentative, and understood the exact look I was going for. I wanted something very natural but still make my eyes pop! She took care ... Read more of my massive bridal party (9 bridesmaids, 2 moms, best woman, and even gave a little blush and lip gloss for my 3 little flower girls), with no hesitation. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and we were all so happy! I love how genuine Janis was in making sure we all got final touch ups and the look we felt most confident in. I wish I could give her 10 stars!

G
Gina Nadler

Married on 08/17/2019

Janis and Amanda were amazing!

Janis and Amanda were so amazing for my recent wedding. The communication was spot on for the trial and leading up to the wedding, and they both arrived promptly (even early! ) to set up the morning of ... Read more my wedding. I don't wear much makeup on a regular basis, and Janis understood that and knew exactly what style of makeup I would want. Between my trial and the day of, I asked for a few tweaks and Janis came prepared for them. Even the day of, we agreed on a few tweaks to make my look align more with my style. It ended up being the perfect look. The makeup for my mom and bridesmaids was also absolutely beautiful--Janis took the time to ask for their preferences, which they all appreciated. Amanda's work on my wedding hairstyle was also perfect! We made a few day of tweaks from my trial style, and I think it made the final hairstyle even better! Amanda was so good with suggestions for styles that were similar to mine but making sure that no one ended up with the same hairstyle as me. All of the styles stayed put through humidity and a LOT of dancing! Hiring Janis and Amanda was such a good decision for my wedding, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

K
Kendrick Smaellie

Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect Experience!

Janis is great! She was so accommodating and was flexible with my schedule to fit in my trial and two days of wedding makeup. From our very first conversation on the phone, I knew she would give me ... Read more exactly the look I was looking for. She listened to all of my thoughts and ideas about what I wanted and checked for my approval multiple times during application to make sure it was right. She brought out the most beautiful version of myself and didn't overapply or make me look different than myself. My makeup lasted all day, it looked great in all the photos and I got lots of compliments. I cannot recommend Janis enough!