Beautiful Me by Stevie

Albuquerque, NM · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Me by Stevie

Beautiful Me by Stevie is a beauty artist based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Providing expert makeup application services for any occasion, any time you desire to feel extra special! Or the special gift to yourself (or someone else) of a private consultation to learn new skills for you to do on your own every day, and night!

Stevie Lopez is a professional beauty artist who has worked in the wedding industry for several years, specializing in bridal makeup, and skincare. She provides customized, affordable on-site makeup, and skincare to brides and bridal parties, and strives to make each client’s wedding vision come to life on your wedding day.

Beautiful Me by Stevie provides on-site makeup services, and custom skincare of your choice that is affordable and tailored to your makeup preferences. From natural to glam, Stevie will help you to discover your individual style, and will cater to your preferences in order to achieve your desired look. She provides budget-friendly on-site services such as:

• Wedding party makeup
    Engagements
    Graduations
    Date nights
    And many more!
Call me to dicuss your specific details. I look forward to working with you so you can confidently excude your best "Beauitful Me"
480.309.8505

A
Featured
Alanna Davis

Married on 05/29/2019

Makeup work that lasted all night long!

Stevie is absolutely amazing to work with. She taught me a lot while doing our trial run and her work on the day of the wedding was PERFECT! It lasted ALL night and beyond ;-). VERY IMPRESSED! She is ... Read more a MUST HIRE for all brides!!

A
Alyssa Nicole Geba

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommended 💕

I got married on early of June 2019, at first I really have no idea where to find an HMUA since I’m not from the area and knowing that June is wedding season. I tried looking everywhere but everyone ... Read more is almost fully booked or not available on my day but I found wedding wire and I found Stevie! ❤️ My mother-in-law and I met her 5 days before the wedding to discuss everything we want for the wedding. And she listened very well and on the day of the wedding everything came out perfectly. She also bring her friend who’s very sweet to do our hair. Stevie and Crystal made sure that they’ll be able to provide the quality service and satisfaction for my wedding. Thank you so much guys 😘

B
Brittnae Perry

Married on 04/04/2019

Absolutely incredible

Stevie is a rockstar when it comes to technique texture and special care Read more Stevie is a rockstar when it comes to technique texture and special care