Beautiful Wedding Photography

Clearwater, FL · View map · Visit website

About Beautiful Wedding Photography

Beautiful Wedding Photography is a photography business in Clearwater, Florida. Marley Lindley is a St. Petersburg native with a lifetime of experience taking photos in the Florida environment and climate. Marley has more than 10 years of experience and stays current with new certifications, technology and techniques. She focuses on getting the most beauty without sacrificing the genuine.

Beautiful Wedding Photography offers five customizable wedding packages so you can get the right coverage for your unique day. The basic package includes five hours of coverage, edited images, a private online gallery with downloadable images and print release. The Diamond Package includes an engagement session, unlimited coverage time, edited images, custom album with 100 images, two leather bound parent albums, one canvas, private online gallery with downloadable images, USB drive with all photos and two photographers.

96 Reviews for Beautiful Wedding Photography

96 Beautiful Wedding Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/05/2010

Marley is Amazing. I choose her as my photographer before I was even dating my husband because I loved her, her team, and her work so much from a wedding I was in. She and her team are extremely ... Read more professional yet friendly and fun to be around. They are great at bringing people out of their shells and take absolutely amazing and unforgettable photos. She made me feel confident that no matter what happened the day of our wedding we would have some spectacular photos to remember it with, and was prepared to deal with anything and everything that could happen. Our photos get the best complements, and did a great job at capturing the moments. Family members who weren't at the wedding love looking at the photos because there are so many from so many different angles that it was as if they were there to see it all. Thanks Marley, you and your Team are by far the Best Team in Tampa!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

Marley went above and beyond for our wedding! She has an awesome personality.... I'm usually a timid person and she was so sweet and anything I asked she jumped on. We had a not so average wedding ... Read more party and a few things didn't go as planned, but she managed to make everything flow perfectly and was there for every special moment! Our "day of coordinator" never even introduced themselves to me...and I feel like Marley did a lot more than just photograph... she put in extra work to make sure everything went perfectly! I seriously can not praise her enough and am super looking forward to seeing the awesome pictures she took!

Liliana
Liliana

Married on 03/23/2019

Marley is amazing and made the experience EASY!

Marley is just an amazing person and you can tell the minute you first meet her. It is clear she loves what she does and that she is meant to do it. She showed up early, even though she didn’t have ... Read more to, because she knew I was concerned with lighting at the venue. She wanted to make sure WE were happy and put our needs first. She took her time with the pictures but not overly-so, so that we still had plenty of time to enjoy the wedding hours! She was stealthy all night long, where the only sign she was taking pictures was the sudden flash you would see! That, I believe, is one of the key signs of an excellent photographer. She was just wonderful and we cannot wait to see our wedding pictures and album!!! Would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!! :-) ***I’m so glad our new sister in law took our picture with Marley (uploaded)! She helped us make such beautiful memories!