Beauty and the Blush

Totowa, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Beauty and the Blush

Beauty and the Blush is based in Northern, New Jersey and provides on-site wedding makeup and hair. The team can travel to other areas outside their home base, and even offer their services on an international level. Staying up-to-date with all the latest trends and beauty techniques in their industry,. The team uses top products to truly make their clients look their best. Due to their clients' ever-changing needs, they also constantly update their hair and makeup inventory with event-specific items, such as those needed for brides and their bridal parties.

The artists at Beauty and the Blush truly want their clients to both look and feel stunning for their event. They encourage calls for specific questions, and can also accommodate consultations for single or group services. Their abilities extend to men’s grooming, so both sides of a wedding party can receive the attention they deserve. For larger parties, the artists can see groups of up to 25 people. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Featured
Victoria Shine

Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely amazing

My wife and I are beyond happy with the results from Beauty and the Blush. Not only did they make servicing TWO brides, the 17 bridesmaids, flower girl, AND both mother of the brides look easy, they ... Read more did it AHEAD of schedule and everyone looked and felt BEAUTIFUL. Having such a large bridal party always causes some concern for hair and make-up but Vanessa was on top of scheduling and corresponding back and forth with me so we were all on the same page. Every single person in the bridal party was happy with how they looked and felt that way for 12+ HOURS. My wife and I have never felt more beautiful than we did that day. The last thing that can't go without mentioning is the fact that several of our bridesmaids are now going to be using Beauty and the Blush for their own weddings coming up. If that doesn't speak volumes for the reputability of this company, I don't know what will!

D
Danielle Travisano

Getting married on 05/29/2020

Perfection!

Tatiana did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my engagement pictures. It was a beautiful natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend! Read more Tatiana did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup for my engagement pictures. It was a beautiful natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Would definitely recommend!

J
Jennifer

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Words can not describe the experience I had with both Vanessa and Angela. I recently had my bridal trial and they went absolutely above and beyond. I had a party to go to the day of my trial, and ... Read more after leaving the salon in the morning my hair and makeup lasted all night, it was amazing. I definitely will be booking you ladies!!!!!!