Beauty and the Brush Artistry

Warwick, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Beauty and the Brush Artistry

Beauty and The Brush Artistry is a hair and makeup service based out of Warwick, Rhode Island. At beauty and brush, you can receive help from a team that is passionate about helping their clients look their absolute best. The team at Beauty and The Brush Artistry have over twelve years of experience in the industry, providing premium beauty services for film, television, special events, and more importantly, weddings. Beauty and The Brush Artistry was founded by makeup artist Amita Galarza, with the singular goal of using makeup to add to a woman’s natural beauty, rather than overpower it.

Over the past twelve years, Amita and her team have built a reputation for their creativity, technical excellence, reliability, professionalism, and cooperation. Amita and The Beauty and The Brush team can come to you or your venue to ensure that you look spectacular for your wedding day. Some of the services they offer their clients include:

• Consultations

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 10/08/2017

Amita Galarza was phenomenal. She helped my girls and I to look absolutely stunning on the big day. She was accommodating to all of the varying needs of my bridesmaids and was able to adjust the ... Read more makeup look for all different skin types/textures. She was very attentive to what I was looking for, which was not an overly glam look but a more natural bridal look. She even did the make-up for my grandmother over which my father exclaimed "she looks better than she did at my wedding!" If you are getting married I would highly recommend Amita for your bridal make up needs - she helped me to feel absolutely stunning on our big day!

M
Monica Shah

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Team!

Amita and her team were fantastic to work with! They got me ready for my wedding in record time and gave me exactly the looks I was hoping for - natural with some edge! Many thanks to them for making ... Read more my wedding weekend great!

N
Neha

Married on 07/22/2017

I could not be happier with my experience! Amita and her team made my bridesmaids, mother and I all feel gorgeous for my wedding. They were punctual, kind and timely. They did two looks for me, one ... Read more for the ceremony and one for the reception. She was able to completely re-do my make up during the cocktail hour. Both looks were perfect!