Beauty Artistry

Jacksonville Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Beauty Artistry

Beauty Artistry - On Location Hair and Make Up Artists is a mobile bridal beauty boutique serving Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. Beauty Artistry's founder, Satya Davies, is a celebrity makeup artist from Los Angeles, and she has more than 15 years of industry experience. She has worked with celebrity actors such as Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio and Hilary Duff, and specializes in bridal and corrective beauty makeup.On the day of your wedding, Satya and her team will turn all of your beauty dreams into a reality with their impeccable hair and makeup skills.

At Beauty Artistry, every member on the team is an experienced beauty professional who offers traditional, airbrush makeup applications and can style unique, elegant updos. Their luxurious hair and makeup services also include blowouts, textured styling and hair extensions, as well as natural makeup, contour makeup, and tattoo coverage. The Beauty Artistry team is available to travel to your wedding venue on your special day and they also can service your entire bridal party.

Visit our website at: https://www.beautyartistry.me

47 Reviews for Beauty Artistry

47 Beauty Artistry Reviews

E
Featured
Eleanor

Married on 02/10/2018

I heard that Satya is the very best in Jacksonville, and with her experience working in Los Angeles with A-list actors that helped me make my decision to choose her for my special day. If you can ... Read more manage to book with Satya consider your search complete. I wanted to treat myself to an artist that has experience working on the most demanding in the industry and beyond small town "Jacksonville", as I wanted to look the very best for my husband and for our wedding photos. Satya made my makeup look absolutely flawless!! Satya is so sweet and she listened to everything I wanted with my wedding look. She arrived ahead of time to do my entire bridal party which consisted of 8 girls for hair and makeup. She never lost any energy the entire day and made us all feel so beautiful and special. Biggest thankyou to Satya and her team for making us look fantastic for our wedding and photos that we will cherish forever!! :)

J
Julie

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great Service

Ms. Satya and her team were absolutely fantastic - they were so professional, on time and made me and all my girls feel so beautiful! They also had such calming energy, which was exactly what I ... Read more needed for the morning of my wedding! My makeup and hair has never looked better!! Thanks again! xo

Stephanie
Stephanie Tarver

Married on 07/22/2019

True Professional

Satya is the go to girl! Her talent, professionalism, team and dependability are all outstanding. She listened, made suggestions and truely cared about about my experience. She always put me first and ... Read more and made me feel special. Her talent and attention to detail are superb! I will definitely be using her for other events as well!