Hired? Hired

Beauty At Its Best by Julianne Mycyk

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Beauty At Its Best by Julianne Mycyk

Welcome Everyone!! We are a Pittsburgh based full service Makeup Bar offering in studio and onsite makeup!! Our number one passion is bringing out our clients own "Beauty" and extenuating it with what best fits them!!! On a Brides Wedding day , she should be comfortable knowing she will get what she has always envisioned, and we love turning that dream into a reality!! If you are interested, check out our Instagram page below which offers a variety of styles and looks!!

19 Reviews for Beauty At Its Best by Julianne Mycyk

19 Beauty At Its Best by Julianne Mycyk Reviews

B
Featured
Bethany

Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would. I had been dealing with ... Read more moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product. I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time. I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

T
Tatiana

Married on 09/29/2018

This was my very first experience of getting makeup done! I was very happy with the service! I didn't do a trial, but the result was great! I would recommend Julianne to everyone. Read more This was my very first experience of getting makeup done! I was very happy with the service! I didn't do a trial, but the result was great! I would recommend Julianne to everyone.

K
Kelli

Married on 09/01/2018

All I can say is wow! The level of service I got and the professionalism here is outstanding. The hair and makeup girls are true artists. They took my ideas and were able to create the exact look I ... Read more was going for. Beyond that, my hair and makeup lasted all day in 90 degree heat! Thank you so much ladies. You e earned a customer for life! Kelli