Ju Lea Lash

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Ju Lea Lash

Ju Lea Lash is a beauty business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This full-service beauty bar is owned by Leandra Baldwin and Julianne Mycyk. They have both been involved in the beauty industry for many years. In fact, between them, they have over 15 years of experience. They are truly passionate about helping brides feel beautiful on their big day.

While Ju Lea Lash is based in Pittsburgh, the team is willing to travel to your wedding site. Their makeup services are tailored to you specifically, because they want to bring out the natural beauty of each individual bride. In addition to bridal makeup, they also provide packages for you and your wedding party. They work with different types and methods of applying makeup, such as airbrush and brow/ lash tinting. You can also select contouring, fake lashes, or tattoo coverage.

29 Reviews for Ju Lea Lash

29 Ju Lea Lash Reviews

B
Featured
Bethany

Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would. I had been dealing with ... Read more moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product. I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time. I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

S
Sanielle

Married on 11/10/2018

Exactly what I wanted

JuLea Lash was perfect for my wedding day Read more JuLea Lash was perfect for my wedding day

Bride107
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2018

Ju Leah Lash and Beauty Bar

Thank you to Julianne and her partner for making me feel and look beautiful for my birthday, bridal shower and wedding day! Ju Leah Lash Beauty Bar is now my go to for anything beauty related! Read more Thank you to Julianne and her partner for making me feel and look beautiful for my birthday, bridal shower and wedding day! Ju Leah Lash Beauty Bar is now my go to for anything beauty related!