Ju Lea Lash

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Ju Lea Lash

JuLea Lash is a beauty business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This full-service beauty bar is owned by Leandra Baldwin and Julianne Mycyk. They have both been involved in the beauty industry for many years. In fact, between them, they have over 20 years of experience. They are truly passionate about helping brides feel beautiful on their big day.

While JuLea Lash is based in Pittsburgh, the team is willing to travel to your wedding site. Their makeup services are tailored to you specifically, because they want to bring out the natural beauty of each individual bride. In addition to bridal makeup, they also provide packages for you and your wedding party. They work with different types and methods of applying makeup, such as airbrush and brow/ lash tinting. You can also select contouring, fake lashes, or tattoo coverage.

34 Reviews for Ju Lea Lash

34 Ju Lea Lash Reviews

B
Featured
Bethany

Getting married on 12/31/2025

I recently had the opportunity to take a makeup lesson from Julianne, and I cannot say enough good things here. If it was possible to rate higher than 5 stars, I would. I had been dealing with ... Read more moderate to severe allergic reactions to the makeup I had been using around my eyes, and was fortunate enough to have been referred to Beauty At Its Best. Her expertise was invaluable. She accommodated my crazy schedule; recommended high quality products that best suited my needs (and completely alleviated my allergic reactions), and really just took the time to teach me how to apply each product. I am extremely picky about who I let touch my makeup or hair, but I actually couldn’t wait to get in Julianne’s chair. She is just so knowledgeable, talented, and passionate about what she does. She helped me figure out the right colors for my skin tone, gave me tons of pointers about brushes, application, and what products best suited my needs, and helped me find a few bargains while she was at it. She’s also the brow QUEEN. I messed mine up a long time ago and thought it was hopeless, but she taught me how to achieve a really nice shape again in a very subtle, natural way with the right product/technique. She has also been really great about answering any additional questions after our appt as well. And it was really FUN! She has the best sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable the whole time. I feel so much better informed about my makeup now, and so much better about how I look. The thing about Julianne is that she has a way of making you look incredibly beautiful, yet effortlessly so. Her style is elegant, chic, and classy. And she’s such a great teacher, it’s truly a look you can “take home” with you. Julianne is a miracle worker, and you will be incredibly lucky if you have the chance to work with her! Highly recommend for everything from special events to everyday wear. I will 100% be going back, and can’t wait for my next appointment.

S
Somya Kaushik

Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

They were amazing! Very responsive, organized and made my wedding makeup and hair so easy! Read more They were amazing! Very responsive, organized and made my wedding makeup and hair so easy!

N
Nadine

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent service, very professional

The ladies from JuLea were amazing! They were prompt and on time for my wedding and had all of my bridesmaids, matron of honour and mother’s of the bride and representative of the groom ready to go ... Read more and on time for the ceremony I never looked so good.... I mean it. I hardly recognized myself when Taylor was finished with me. It was a great experience. I was “made up” but I still looked like me, only better! I’m still in my honeymoon but have another event to attend tomorrow with in-laws and and I’ve hired Taylor again from JuLea to do my makeup. This was definitely worth the price, as I’ve come all the way from Canada I would recommend them to any and everyone in the Pittsburgh area.