Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad

Key West, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad

Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad is a team of beauty professionals located in Key West, Florida who are excited to get you ready for your big day. This experienced group specializes in creating the perfect look for brides whether it be modern, natural or romantic. Having over 20 years in the beauty industry, you can feel confident that this team will deliver all your beauty needs.

These accomplished artists are dedicated to providing brides with excellent service and the exact look they desire for their special day. They pride themselves on producing stunning work and assisting brides from the very beginning with anything they need. By listening to your needs and coordinating with your wedding planner and photographer, they ensure your day runs as smoothly as possible. Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad want you and your day to be picture perfect, and they work hard to ensure that happens! Other services offered include:

• Consultations

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 04/22/2017

Kim and Jamie did a wonderful job on the hair and makeup on all of the girls for my wedding! We loved the lip gloss (Kiss and Makeup that lasted forever) so much Kim gave us the one she had. It rained ... Read more the entire day so two days later and Kim rearranged her schedule to do my hair and makeup for more pictures. Penny was very sincere in all of her messages really making this company part of the wedding party. I would highly recommend this company!

M
Maria

Married on 05/12/2018

I loved these ladies! They made my wedding day complete! They did an amazing job with the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids! Debbie and Kayla were wonderful! Highly recommended! Read more I loved these ladies! They made my wedding day complete! They did an amazing job with the hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids! Debbie and Kayla were wonderful! Highly recommended!!

N
Nikki

Married on 04/24/2018

Wonderful experience with Kim, beautiful hair and makeup, able to make quick adjustments and great products! My hair and makeup stayed perfect through a beach wedding and dinner! Read more Wonderful experience with Kim, beautiful hair and makeup, able to make quick adjustments and great products! My hair and makeup stayed perfect through a beach wedding and dinner!