Beauty By Adrianna

Cortlandt Manor, NY · View map

About Beauty By Adrianna

Beauty by Adrianna is a professional, on-site hair and makeup business located near Westchester in Cortlandt Manor, New York. Adrianna, the owner and lead stylist behind this creative company, serves brides all over the tri-state area. She’s been in the beauty industry for over fifteen years and is skilled at making her clients look and feel their best. Beauty by Adrianna looks forward to sharing in your special day and bringing your unique vision to life.

Adrianna will come to you the morning of your wedding at the location of your choice, ensuring a relaxing and stress-free start to your day. In addition to being a hair and makeup artist, she’s also an esthetician. She offers customized facials before your wedding to ensure you’re glowing as you walk down the aisle. Examples of services that Adrianna can provide include:

Bridal updo specialist

6 Beauty By Adrianna Reviews

Allisa
Allisa Peterson

Getting married on 05/29/2020

Adrianna is a hair and makeup virtuoso!

Adrianna did my hair and makeup for a photo shoot a few months back. Her energy is beautiful and her work is impeccable. She carries herself with professionalism and grace, which is very comforting ... Read more when you have the stresses of a wedding or big event on your mind. Being that she is an esthetician as well, she gave me some great tips on how to care for my skin type. We discussed my needs beforehand and she was able to bring my vision to life. I highly recommend her for any of your beauty needs :)

Y
Yarmine Fernandez

Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Adrianna was great. Since the beginning, she was super attentive. The day of my wedding she arrived on time and prepared. I showed her some hairstyles I liked and she was able to replicate them.I ... Read more loved my hairstyle as it was beautiful. My mom and bridesmaids were super happy too! Thank you Adrianna for your great service, and professionalism. I would definitely recommend her without a doubt.

J
Jenna Pallay

Married on 06/15/2019

Totally got my hair vision

Adrianna was absolutely amazing. She nailed my hollywood wave style and made all of the bridal party look flawless also. She was timely, professional, and super helpful. I would highly rec using her ... Read more her for your wedding!