Beauty by Alyssa

Meriden, CT · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Alyssa

Beauty by Alyssa is an on-site makeup artist based on central Connecticut, who specializes in bridal makeup. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Alyssa Gonzalez provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for her brides while she creates flawless looks for the big day. She takes great pride in being part of such a special day to help bring out a bride's natural beauty and make them look and feel beautiful.

Beauty by Alyssa only uses high-quality makeup products including MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Becca, and much more. Alyssa schedules makeup trials ahead of the big day to ensure the bride is satisfied with her look. On the wedding day, she can also provide makeup services to wedding parties of up to ten people.

17 Reviews for Beauty by Alyssa

17 Beauty by Alyssa Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/06/2018

Alyssa provided my wife, several women from my bridal party and myself exceptional service! Her professionalism, talent and skill with applying our make up to us on our wedding day added the extra ... Read more special touch we were looking for! We are very impressed with her work and HIGHLY recommend her makeup artistry skills to all. I can't thank her enough for her beautiful, flawless work. Thank you Alyssa!

V
Vanessa Arias

Married on 03/29/2019

My wedding experience

Alyssa’s was very professional and kept me very relaxed on my special day. Her makeup help up amazing I was a crier the day of my wedding and everything held up after many tears! Thanks so much! Read more Alyssa’s was very professional and kept me very relaxed on my special day. Her makeup help up amazing I was a crier the day of my wedding and everything held up after many tears! Thanks so much!

F
Freda Ziminsky

Married on 12/29/2018

Stunning hair and makeup!

Alyssa captured the look I was going for and made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Her talent for makeup is hands down the best, my makeup lasted all night! She was very responsive to emails, ... Read more very flexible with scheduling and adjusting to my timeline, and very professional. I highly recommend using her services.