Beauty by Alyssa

Meriden, CT · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Alyssa

Beauty by Alyssa is an on-site makeup artist based on central Connecticut, who specializes in bridal makeup. Owner and licensed cosmetologist Alyssa Gonzalez provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for her brides while she creates flawless looks for the big day. She takes great pride in being part of such a special day to help bring out a bride's natural beauty and make them look and feel beautiful.

Beauty by Alyssa only uses high-quality makeup products including MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Becca, and much more. Alyssa schedules makeup trials ahead of the big day to ensure the bride is satisfied with her look. On the wedding day, she can also provide makeup services to wedding parties of up to ten people.

19 Reviews for Beauty by Alyssa

19 Beauty by Alyssa Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 10/06/2018

Alyssa provided my wife, several women from my bridal party and myself exceptional service! Her professionalism, talent and skill with applying our make up to us on our wedding day added the extra ... Read more special touch we were looking for! We are very impressed with her work and HIGHLY recommend her makeup artistry skills to all. I can't thank her enough for her beautiful, flawless work. Thank you Alyssa!

M
Marilyn

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommended!

Alyssa did a fantastic job and was great to work with. She understood what everyone was looking for and customized hair/makeup perfectly. Read more Alyssa did a fantastic job and was great to work with. She understood what everyone was looking for and customized hair/makeup perfectly.

Lori
Lori Aitken

Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect!!!

I was SO nervous trying to find a MUA in CT, but I got beyond lucky stumbling upon Alyssa! I am from New York and didn’t know where to start when trying to find a MUA in CT where my venue was.I ... Read more browsed Instagram and thank god I found her! Everything was amazing from her products to professionalism to personality...EVERYTHING! My makeup lasted ALL night and trust me I’m a cryer lol My girls all loved her too. I felt like every bride should feel on her wedding day, which is stunning! It’s all thanks to Alyssa. I’m forever grateful!