Beauty by Beth

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Beth

Beauty by Beth is a makeup artist and hairstylist based out of Tucson, Arizona. Makeup artist and hairstylist Beth is professionally trained in cosmetics by AVEDA. She has been practicing hair and makeup for over five years, working on models during New York Fashion Week and actors for movies. Through this experience, Beth discovered that her favorite part of her career is getting to do wedding makeup and hair.

Getting married will be one of the most special moments in your life, and Beth loves seeing the joy on her clients' faces when their big day arrives. Beth has a beautiful home studio in Tucson, and is willing to travel to any location to offer all of her services. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Textured hair styling

Featured
Nicole Dean

Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing experience!

I booked Beth for my wedding makeup and hair services and I could not be happier with her professionalism, the work she did, and her customer service. I scheduled a trial with her several months ... Read more before my wedding day. She was very flexible in scheduling a date and time that worked for me. Not only was Beth very professional and knowledgeable about wedding hair and makeup trends and fitting those in with my personal vision and requests, but she is super friendly as well! I had a great time talking with her and getting to know her. She had lots of really good questions to figure out what I was looking for and help shape our vision for what I would look like on my wedding day. My makeup was absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! We trialed two different hairstyles and they were both beautiful - I loved both styles, but when we put in my veil, it was clear that a full updo was going to be the best choice for me. She was very responsive via email and text and answered every question I had and was very reassuring when I had concerns. We had 10 services to get done the day of the wedding, so Beth brought an assistant. They got to the venue on time and were already working on two of my bridesmaids when I arrived 5 minutes late. Both Beth and her assistant took the ideas and visions we had and used them to create something that would look good and work with our individual coloring, hair, etc. My bridesmaids and mom had nothing but great things to say about Beth - everyone felt beautiful and loved their hair. I felt absolutely gorgeous all day and my makeup lasted through tears, sweat, dinner, and dancing. The only thing I reapplied was lipstick - after dinner. I had an amazing experience with Beth from the initial email all the way through to correspondence and congratulations after our wedding day. I highly recommend Beth!

C
Chloe

Married on 08/17/2019

Great make up artist in Tucson area

Beth is very talented, punctual and professional. Definitely recommend! Read more Beth is very talented, punctual and professional. Definitely recommend!

Monica
Monica Kiilehua

Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience, beautiful style!

Beth is very talented and helped me find a beautiful style. I definitely recommend a hair trial, if possible. Read more Beth is very talented and helped me find a beautiful style. I definitely recommend a hair trial, if possible.