Beauty by Beth

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Beth

Beauty by Beth is a makeup artist and hairstylist based out of Tucson, Arizona. Makeup artist and hairstylist Beth is professionally trained in cosmetics by AVEDA. She has been practicing hair and makeup for over five years, working on models during New York Fashion Week and actors for movies. Through this experience, Beth discovered that her favorite part of her career is getting to do wedding makeup and hair.

Getting married will be one of the most special moments in your life, and Beth loves seeing the joy on her clients' faces when their big day arrives. Beth has a beautiful home studio in Tucson, and is willing to travel to any location to offer all of her services. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Textured hair styling

K
Featured
Ky Aryeh

Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond what I could have hoped for!

Beth thought of everything during our shoot! My husband and I had our wedding photos taken at Mt. Lemmon and Beth was an absolute joy to work with and extremely helpful. I loved the makeup style so ... Read more much and did not want to take it off even after the shoot. It was exactly what I wanted.

C
Chloe

Getting married on 08/17/2019

Great make up artist in Tucson area

Beth is very talented, punctual and professional. Definitely recommend! Read more Beth is very talented, punctual and professional. Definitely recommend!

Monica
Monica Kiilehua

Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience, beautiful style!

Beth is very talented and helped me find a beautiful style. I definitely recommend a hair trial, if possible. Read more Beth is very talented and helped me find a beautiful style. I definitely recommend a hair trial, if possible.