BEAUTY by Bethany

Louisville, KY · View map

About BEAUTY by Bethany

BEAUTY by Bethany offers mobile airbrush makeup services as well as in studio beauty services and cosmetics. Recently Bethany was voted WHAS 11's A-list '11 WINNER and Wedding Wire's BRIDE'S CHOICE '11 WINNER for BEST Wedding Makeup in the Louisville area. Bethany offers bridal previews, brow shaping, lash/brow tinting, and showcases her cosmetic line, STELLA cosmetics in her studio in Louisville. When your big day arrives she will come to you and your bridal party to help you look fresh, flawless, and BEAUTY-ful. Please visit www.beautybybethany.com for more information.

36 Reviews for BEAUTY by Bethany

36 BEAUTY by Bethany Reviews

M
Marian

Married on 05/26/2018

You can't do better than Bethany. She made my entire bridal party, myself, and my mom look absolutely fabulous on my big day. Prompt, professional and so skilled. Such a pleasure to work with her! ... Read more Thank you for everything!

L
Elizabaeth

Married on 08/30/2014

Bethany was very professional and wonderful to work with. She made me and my mother feel at ease and created our makeup into something "Magical". My mother was beautiful beside myself on my special ... Read more day!. So many guests said so.

U
User3195201

2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Bethany for my wedding day makeup. She's very professional and made the whole experience simple and enjoyable. We had a pre-wedding trial where we agreed on exactly what ... Read more what my wedding makeup would be. On the day of the wedding, she came early to get settled and was ready to begin my makeup application on time. She did a great job with the makeup application for both myself and my mom. We loved her work. On the wedding day, she created a relaxed mood in the room by playing my favorite type of music and keeping a very calm composure which was very much appreciated. She was very flexible and took turns tending to me and my mom while our hairdresser worked on our hair at the same time. I recommend Bethany to any bride or anyone looking to get their makeup done professionally.