Beauty by Bianca

Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Bianca

Beauty by Bianca is a makeup business in Providence, Rhode Island. Bianca attended the Paul Mitchell Cosmetology school in 2005 and went on to work at Lancome and as a freelance artist for MAC cosmetics. She has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and established her own business in 2017.

Beauty by Bianca can accommodate bridal parties of any size. She travels to your home, hotel, venue or other convenient location. She applies flawless make and makes suggestions based on your skin tone, skin type and weather conditions. Bianca suggests a makeup trial so that any changes can be made and it helps the wedding day run smoother. Her services include:

• Airbrush makeup

L
Featured
Linda

Married on 08/04/2018

I found Bianca through reviews on wedding wire. I was looking for someone personable, reliable, reasonable and with exceptional reviews. I spent 2 days reading through reviews of makeup artists that ... Read more were not too far from our venue. I came across Beauty by Bianca. Her introduction impressed me. I could tell she loves what she does. I also loved her portfolio and that she used airbrush, which is what we really wanted. I emailed her through the website and she responded very quickly. I could tell after a couple of emails back and forth she was the one for us. We did a trial at her home, which was so lovely and inviting and we got to meet her adorable 2 year as well. She has a beautiful, clean make up studio in her home with big picture windows that over look a beautiful large green yard. The studio had high chairs, lights and mirrors. Bianca had plenty of makeup and was spot on in recommending shades that suited both myself and my daughter, the bride. She explained what she was doing each step of the way. She was so good at putting on the false eyelashes. Her technique made it very clear that she has a lot of experience applying make up. She made us look so beautiful a few extra guests asked if they could do their makeup as well. The day of the wedding was so humid Bianca recommended that we don't use the airbrush, especially since our event was outside under a tent. I completely put my trust in her and we went without airbrush. Bianca is so personable and sweet and so was her husband. She worked well with our hair artist and they both complemented each others work. Bianca was truly excited about my daughters wedding and took such a personal interest in us. I highly recommend Bianca, she was so wonderful and easy to work with and talk to. Thank you Bianca for making my daughters wedding day so worry free and special! We look forward to continuing our friendship and sharing pictures with you!

L
Leah Duarte

Married on 07/19/2019

So talented!

I had 2 different trials from other makeup artists before I finally found Bianca! She knew exactly what look I wanted to achieve just by looking at a few photos and asking me plenty of questions. My ... Read more makeup looked FLAWLESS! I was SO sure of wanting airbrush till she recommended I try traditional for my skin type and I am so glad I listened because my skin had never looked so good! I wanted a very clean, fresh and modern look and thats exactly what she did. She is so nice and sweet. I LOVE her studio and her style. Not to mention, after watching her do makeup I realized how clean she was compared to other makeup artists! Save yourself time and book her!

K
Krystal Rossi

Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing & organized!

I have had my makeup done by several artists in the past and none have compared to Bianca's work! Work aside, she is so nice to work with and made me feel comfortable. I live out of state and wasn't ... Read more able to even have a trial which I have to admit made me nervous but Bianca's work totally blew me away the day of my wedding! I couldn't have been happier with the way it came out and not to mention how it lasted all day, all night and when I woke up the next morning it was still in tact! Amazing!