Beauty By Blair

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Beauty By Blair

Beauty By Blair provides beauty services to brides located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Owner Blair Griffin has worked in the cosmetics industry for over 10 years, providing individuals with beautiful and unique makeup looks. She specializes in bridal, high fashion, and boudoir artistry. Blair always stays up to date with the latest trends to ensure you look and feel radiant as you walk down the aisle.

Blair works with all different skin types and tones so everyone has the opportunity to feel included. All of her products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, paraben free, and high-definition, which means your makeup will photograph beautifully. The maximum group size she can accommodate is 10 people. Beauty By Blair offers the following services:

• On-site makeup including airbrush and contour
  • Eye makeup

C
Courtney

Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!!!!!

From the moment I met Blair I knew I had made the right decision. I went to her home for my trial and felt so comfortable due to her friendly, calm demeanor. I felt like I was just catching up with an ... Read more old friend the entire trial. For the wedding she was right on time, and all of my girls talked about how beautiful they felt. She made the whole process so easy with her patience, knowledge, talent, and personality!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 11/04/2018

Blair is awesome!!

Blair made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! She did a beautiful job on makeup for me and my bridesmaids! She helped keep things on track and made sure we were ready on time for the ... Read more ceremony! I would highly recommend her to any other bride!

Stat
Stat Wright

Married on 10/28/2018

Thank you, Blair!!

Blair was amazing! Professional, prompt, and incredibly talented! Thank you Blair for making our day sparkle! Read more Blair was amazing! Professional, prompt, and incredibly talented! Thank you Blair for making our day sparkle!