Beauty By Daniela

Larchmont, New York · View map · Visit website

About Beauty By Daniela

Beauty by Daniela is one of the tri'state's leading wedding makeup artist based out of Larchmont, New York. Daniela, the owner of this experienced business, is an award-winning, licensed makeup artist who specializes in both traditional and airbrush makeup. She prides herself on her attention to detail and and ability to make you look and feel stunning. Beauty by Daniela travels all over the tri-state area, including Westchester County, Nassau County, New York City, Connecticut, New Jersey and more.

Experience

Daniela started her passionate company in 2011, and treats every wedding as if it was her own. She’s happy to accommodate parties of up to 12 guests, so all of your attendants can get ready at the same time. If you have a wedding party of more than eight people, she'll bring along an assistant. Daniela offers consultations and makeup trials, so you can test out your look beforehand and make sure your vision comes to life. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to doing your makeup for your wedding on-site, Beauty by Daniela is also happy to make you look gorgeous for your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Bachelorette party

D
Featured
Deborah

Married on 07/28/2018

After coming off of a horrible makeup trial, my husband came across Daniela and insisted that I call her (on a Sunday morning no less). As much as it pains me to say, my husband was right and Daniela ... Read more absolutely nailed it. From the first time that Daniela and I spoke (that Sunday morning) through my wedding day and after, Daniela was not only a professional but a friend. Daniela was able to make myself and six other ladies look absolutely stunning for my big day. Weeks later and I am STILL getting compliments on my makeup, that's how on point it was. Her makeup skills are second to none, her organization and responsiveness made planning/booking easy and her classy nature makes Daniela just even more awesome than she already is! Looking forward to getting some makeup lessons from Daniela in the near future.

Sarah
Sarah

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Daniela was the perfect choice for my wedding makeup! I met her a few months before my wedding, she actually came to manhattan. She was friendly, professional and extremely talented. For my wedding, ... Read more she came to my hotel room, bright and early to handle the makeup of myself and bridal party Everyone loved their makeup and I could not have been happier. Daniela made me look romantic, natural and absolutely glowing! I would highly recommend Daniela for her professionalism and talent.

J
Jaclyn

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Daniela is absolutely amazing! I was the maid of honor for my brother's wedding & Daniela did my makeup + lashes as well as three bridesmaids and the Mothers of the Bride & Groom. She was on time, ... Read more organized and so talented! She listened to the style each girl was comfortable with & totally delivered, we were all so happy! Daniela is also a super sweet woman. When emotions started to rise in the Bridal Suite, she actually calmed us down and got us back on track to enjoy the day. If anyone asks me for a makeup recommendation in the future, I will 100% give them Daniela's information!!