Beauty By Deanna

Hoffman Estates, IL · View map

About Beauty By Deanna

When asked what the secret to my application is the answer is simple. Its the natural glow you have on your special day. I believe every bride should be as radiant on the outside as they feel in the inside. This is why I offer a one on one consultation where I meet with the bride and help create that special look just for her. My back ground in artistry has been strong and reputable. My work has been featured continuous in Brides Magazine, The Knot and Martha Stewart Weddings. I have worked with several celebrities from Sophia Bush to Celine Dion. But my passion is in bridal beauty. There is nothing more flattering then being part of someone's special day. Please contact me for your one on one consultation TODAY.

3 Reviews for Beauty By Deanna

3 Beauty By Deanna Reviews

User4599560

2+ years ago

A-MAZING! I booked her through Jasmine Galleria in Lombard after I saw her at a makeup class. She is so sweet, creative, and her work is flawless. On my trial we did airbrush that looked good, we ... Read more tried some more dramatic looks. I didn't end up liking how dark it looked on me so on my wedding day we completely 180'ed and went natural and no airbrush (just used regular liquid foundations). Both looked great but I felt more me in the natural look. I completely trusted her with changing my look and I cannot speak enough kind things about her work. She did my bridesmaid makeup as well and my girls looked so beautiful! She is so sweet, she listens to what you want while using her experience, creativity and professional skills. I would HIGHLY recommend her to EVERY bride! She came to our hotel day off, was on time, worked hard and fast and we were ahead of schedule!

User3479862

2+ years ago

Deanna listened and understood what I wanted. She made me feel and look beauty while still feeling like myself. I suggest trying the airbrush makeup as it lasted all night. She's worth every penny. Read more Deanna listened and understood what I wanted. She made me feel and look beauty while still feeling like myself. I suggest trying the airbrush makeup as it lasted all night. She's worth every penny.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 03/31/2012

Deanna was so great. She did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She listened to what we wanted and did a beautiful job. Read more Deanna was so great. She did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. She listened to what we wanted and did a beautiful job.

Beauty By Deanna FAQ