Beauty By Jess

Glenview, IL · View map · Visit website

About Beauty By Jess

Beauty By Jess is a wedding beauty service located in Glenview, Illinois. Owner Jessica has over 10 years of experience creating custom hairdos for special occasions. She is therefore well equipped to create the custom look you seek on your special day.

Beauty By Jess offers day-of hair services for you and the whole wedding party. She offers a personal consultation and a hair trial to get an idea of your custom vision. Specializing in traditional updos and glorious curls, some of Jess’s general hair services include standard haircuts and keratin treatments. Color treatments are also available for clients seeking a totally signature look. Styling your custom do is also a part of Jess’s services to create added texture and eye-catching finishing touches. For an additional fee, Jess is willing to travel from Glenview to create your signature look on your big day.

5 Reviews for Beauty By Jess

5 Beauty By Jess Reviews

A
Anita Shasho

Married on 10/27/2018

Beauty by Jess

My friend booked beauty by Jess for her wedding in which I was a bridesmaid for and I loved the way Jessica did my updo. Mainly because I have straight hair but with Jessica, my curls were able to ... Read more hold through the whole night. I love her work. I’ve gone back for a couple family parties to her after the wedding. Let’s not forget to mention how funny and sweet she is! Thank you Jess!

M
Maria

Married on 07/18/2018

Made my wedding day super special!

Beauty by Jess brought beauty to my special day! I love her work and recommend her for every special event! Read more Beauty by Jess brought beauty to my special day! I love her work and recommend her for every special event!!

L
Laura K

Married on 06/23/2018

Beauty By Jess

Jessica did an outstanding job. Her attention to detail is outstanding. Jessica did my updo for my son’s wedding. She listened to what I wanted and walked me through everything she was doing. I would ... Read more recommend Beauty By Jess to anyone. You will not be disappointed.