Beauty by Jill

Covina, California · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Jill

Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair is a Claremont, California-based business that provides hair and makeup services to brides in the Los Angeles area and beyond. The owner, Jill, has had a fascination for makeup since she was a little girl. After becoming a certified makeup artist and esthetician, Jill decided to pursue her passion full time and established her very own company, Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair.

The team at Beauty by Jill - Professional Makeup & Hair will take care of all your hair and makeup needs throughout the entire wedding planning process. They offer a variety of onsite hair and makeup services to brides and their entire bridal party. Those services include updos and styling, makeup consultation, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, contour makeup, false lashes, and tattoo coverage.

149 Reviews for Beauty by Jill

149 Beauty by Jill Reviews

J
Jackie Ruvalcaba

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect wedding day

Jill made me day even more special. I felt so beautiful and confident. Everyone looked great. Read more Jill made me day even more special. I felt so beautiful and confident. Everyone looked great.

E
Eve B.

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding/engagement pictures

Jill was amazing! I got a lot of compliments on my hair/makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Would definitely recommend Jill! She's super sweet and very easy going. Read more Jill was amazing! I got a lot of compliments on my hair/makeup for both my engagement and wedding. Would definitely recommend Jill! She's super sweet and very easy going.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 05/24/2019

Beautiful & Affordable

When researching for a makeup artist, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the options and competitors, but I chose Jill because of her beautiful work (looked up her IG profile) and affordability. ... Read more She offers packages and I chose the engagement & wedding day makeup. Her and her team did my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law makeup day of the wedding as well. Jill and her team were all so sweet, accommodating and were able to make everyone’s preferences and ideal look possible.