Beauty by JP

Allentown, PA · View map

About Beauty by JP

Beauty by JP is a wedding hair and makeup service offered in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The main goal of this salon is to highlight the naturally beautiful features of their clients. Getting customer ready for their momentous day, they offer a whole host of services designed to bestow a radiant, glowing, and stunning look on their newlyweds-to-be. Combining a laid-back atmosphere with a professional service, this beauty service gives customers peace of mind.

If there is one day in the year where you can splash out and treat yourself to a series of indulgent treatments and beautifying therapies, it is your wedding day. Beauty by JP makes it their mission to give you the works, whether that is through their professional airbrush makeup, tattoo coverage service, fake lashes application, or makeup contouring. What’s more, they also offer on-site makeup meaning they can come directly to you - ideal for brides seeking to receive fresh makeup application the morning-of. Additionally, Beauty by JP provides a tanning service so that brides-to-be can receive that glowing look in time for their momentous walk down the aisle.

Other Services

Conveniently, Beauty by JP accommodates for large groups of up to 10 people, so that even large bridal parties can be treated together. The offer of a consultation and makeup trial ensures your dream look can be practiced well in advance of the day itself.

3 Reviews for Beauty by JP

3 Beauty by JP Reviews

C
Charlene

Married on 09/09/2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY MAKEUP! My wedding was on a beach and considering the weather played a huge role (humidity, heat, etc) my makeup looked flawless. Not only was she on time, she was professional. ... Read more I'm a detailed person who wanted a specific look. Not only did Jacky take my requests she gave her advice on which features to accentuate and gave me "the look" I was going for! I would highly recommend her for your special occasion and I plan on continuing business with her! Thanks Jacky!

S
Stephanie Castillo

Married on 12/15/2017

10/10 recommend!

I had such a great experience with my makeup artist. She made sure to put me first and was so flexible! I will never stop recommending her to my friends and family! Read more I had such a great experience with my makeup artist. She made sure to put me first and was so flexible! I will never stop recommending her to my friends and family!

Elaine
Elaine Trinh

Married on 05/21/2017

JP is amazing!!

I have worked with JP a few times she is my go to makeup artist! Everytime she did my makeup I looked absolutely flawless! She asks you questions about your skin, your makeup style, and always makes ... Read more sure you're happy. Throughout each session she made sure I loved my makeup. Book JP, you won't be disappointed!

Beauty by JP FAQ