Beauty By Katelyn McCloy

Fremont, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Beauty By Katelyn McCloy

Beauty by Katelyn McCloy is a hair and makeup artist based out of Fremont, Ohio, who serves the Toledo and Columbus regions. Katelyn is a trained and experienced artist who would be honored to share her skills with couples on their wedding day. She promises to help make them look beautiful and confident for one of the best days of their lives.

Beauty by Katelyn McCloy offers couples many services, including facials, hair, hair removal, makeup, skincare, salon, and men’s grooming services. She has multiple stylists on hand who can help and she is a licensed stylist herself. Couples may receive hair and makeup trials to try out looks before the big day. Katelyn would also love to come to couples on their wedding day so they do not have to worry about coming to her. Beauty by Katelyn McCloy happily offers the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

7 Beauty By Katelyn McCloy Reviews

Featured
User7950806

2+ years ago

Katelyn is very professional and she knows her stuff! I loved the look she did on me; the makeup was waterproof and lasted all night. I would highly recommend her! Read more Katelyn is very professional and she knows her stuff! I loved the look she did on me; the makeup was waterproof and lasted all night. I would highly recommend her!!

H
Heather

Married on 10/14/2018

Katelyn was so sweet and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her for any event you want your makeup done for! Read more Katelyn was so sweet and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her for any event you want your makeup done for!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/19/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! She was absolutely amazing! She did mine and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding and we all looked flawless. It was rainy and humid on my wedding day and ... Read more it didn't affect our makeup at all. I HIGHLY recommend her if you're looking to book with someone. You will not be disappointed!