Beauty By Liy

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Beauty By Liy

Beauty By Liy is a wedding makeup artist based out of Birmingham, Alabama. Owner Aaliyah is dedicated to enhancing each bride’s natural beauty, helping her feel beautiful inside and out, and giving her confidence when walking down the aisle.

Beauty By Liy offers many services to pamper you and your bridal party for your once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Aaliyah offers the following beauty services:

• Contour makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trial
  • Fake lashes

Other Services
Beauty By Liy also provides other wedding beauty services for your special day. She offers textured hairstyling, hair extension services, and tweezing, as well as a tanning bed to get you ready for the big day.

6 Reviews for Beauty By Liy

6 Beauty By Liy Reviews

Faith
Featured
Faith Smith

Married on 01/26/2019

Great for weddings!

Aaliyah did my makeup and hair for my wedding back in January. She worked around my schedule for trial and day-of booking, was patient with me and my requests, and had great adaptability. 10/10 would ... Read more recommend!!

G
Gigi Davis

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and worth it!

Beautybyliy was awesome! She was very tentative and knowledgeable! I would recommend this makeup artist for any event that you may have, she’s very professional and flexible as well. We all loved our ... Read more looks and were very gracious for her taking the time out of her day to cater to our needs!

Tradnaha
Tradnaha Turner

Married on 06/02/2019

My dream wedding 2019

Aaliyah was amazing! I made an appointment to have my makeup done the day of my wedding. She arrived early and ready to work! I've never had my makeup professionally done before but Aaliyah will ... Read more forever be my first and only choice! Aaliyah transformed me without making me look like a different person. The makeup was flawless!! Loved the end result!