Beauty by O

Findlay, OH · View map

About Beauty by O

Beauty by O is a freelance makeup artist based out of Findlay, OH offering traditional and airbrush makeup for weddings, special occasions, and other makeup needs.

3 Reviews for Beauty by O

3 Beauty by O Reviews

Anastasia
Anastasia

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and friendly!

Olysse did my wedding makeup for me and also both mothers and 4 bridesmaids! She is such a lovely person and so easy to talk to. My mum and sister never wear makeup and were nervous to have it ... Read more professionally done. She did an amazing job making them both feel comfortable and confident. On the morning of the wedding she was such a calming presence we all felt so pampered! Everyone's makeup looked beautiful and even taking picture in the rain and cold it didn’t budge and stayed put right until the end of the night (and there was some crying!) We received so many compliments. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. I can’t wait for another special occasion so I can have her do my makeup again! Olysse you truly are the best at what you do! Thank you for making me and everyone else feel so special.

N
Natalie

Married on 09/14/2018

Olysse was amazing! I can't say enough positive things about my experience working with her. She was very responsive initially when I inquired about her services. She put together a timeline for me so ... Read more I could prepare my bridal party beforehand. The day of my wedding she was on time and ready to go. She had top of the line products, fabulous lighting, and the girls looked incredible. We got the airbrush service for all bridesmaids, mothers, and the bride. Everyone looked natural, not too they had on too much makeup. Everyone was more than happy with how they looked and that is hard to do! I also don't live where we had the wedding so I was not able to do a trial. That made me nervous, but she did a great job and we didn't need to change a thing.

T
Tiffany

Married on 05/26/2018

Olysse is great! She did my trial make up today and I feel gorgeous! She kept in constant communication and was very caring to make sure I left happy and comfortable with my make up! I would ... Read more definitely not hesitate to recommend her! I did the bridal package so she did my trial and she will do my wedding make up!

Beauty by O FAQ