Beauty by Shannon Nicole

Cedar Park, TX · View map

About Beauty by Shannon Nicole

Let your inner beauty shine for all the world to see. Bridal Beauty Austin is Austin's best on-location beauty team. Specializing in bridal hair and makeup, our glamour experts will make you look and feel absolutely stunning on your special day.

7 Reviews for Beauty by Shannon Nicole

7 Beauty by Shannon Nicole Reviews

A
Alyssa Potasznik

Married on 06/29/2019

Felt so beautiful

I am so grateful that I booked Shannon and Melissa for my wedding. For my makeup, Shannon was great at taking into account my preferences and making me feel absolutely beautiful without feeling too ... Read more made up. Melissa took such care and effort with my hair. She also asked me my preferences about whether I wanted the front tresses up or down.. I told her up and then realized as she was almost done that I should have said I wanted them down. She refused to let me just say "No it's alright" and redid the entire braid. I have never felt more beautiful in all my life. I can't wait to see the pictures. Beyond their skill, they are lovely to work with and chat to. They definitely are in the right profession and I recommend them very highly.

Audrey
Audrey

Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent and Professional

I was very pleased with the look of my makeup that was provided by Sharon and all my bridesmaids loved their makeup too. Thank you so much for everything! I would highly recommend her. Read more I was very pleased with the look of my makeup that was provided by Sharon and all my bridesmaids loved their makeup too. Thank you so much for everything! I would highly recommend her.

M
Michelle

Married on 12/22/2017

Shannon did a phenomenal job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She was very professional and made me feel comfortable the whole time I was getting ready on my wedding day. I felt so beautiful and ... Read more glamorous!!! Thank you again Shannon for making my hair and make up dreams come true!