Beauty Couture by Iveth

Galveston, TX

About Beauty Couture by Iveth

Beauty Couture by Iveth is a bridal hair and beauty specialist in Tomball and Galveston, Texas. Since 2010, Iveth Muñoz and her team of creative stylists have helped brides of all kinds create their ideal style. Iveth has both the experience and the training to craft one-of-a-kind styles for brides with all skin types, tones, and hair types. She works with you one-on-one to choose the right products that feel comfortable on your skin. Whether you want a natural and simplistic look or are looking forward to red-carpet glam, Beauty Couture by Iveth will make your wedding day experience truly unforgettable.

Beauty Couture by Iveth offers both hair styling and airbrush makeup applications for brides and bridal parties. All makeup applications include airbrush makeup, contouring and highlighting, eye makeup, and strip lash application. Hairstyles can be customized to fit your exact visions. Trial sessions are recommended, and hair extensions can be included in your complete package.

10 Reviews for Beauty Couture by Iveth

10 Beauty Couture by Iveth Reviews

A
Ashley Antoszyk

Getting married on 06/04/2020

All around great experience.

Iveth and her sister (makeup) are know some magic! They did an awesome job on hair/makeup. Easy to work with, nice, talented. Great all around! Read more Iveth and her sister (makeup) are know some magic! They did an awesome job on hair/makeup. Easy to work with, nice, talented. Great all around!

J
Jennifer Acosta

Getting married on 03/14/2020

The perfect artist

Iveth did my hair and makeup for a charity event at our school. Not only was the service AMAZING, she also did this in such a short notice and within a reasonable amount of time. I got countless ... Read more remarks about how beautiful I looked and numerous people, younger and older, asked me who did the amazing job. I would highly recommend Iveth and would not hesitate to reach out to her for another perfect job. I can tell she truly loves what she does and is so natural at it!

L
Lesly Melendez

Getting married on 12/14/2019

AMAZING! I love my hair

My experience was amazing, Iveth is extremely professional and so kind. I always receive compliments on my hair. She is literally the only person I go to and I love her work. Anytime I recommend a ... Read more friend they are always beyond satisfied with the outcome. Thank you for always making me feel beautiful Iveth ❤️