Beauty demands a pro

West Palm Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Beauty demands a pro

Beauty Demands a Pro is a professional hair and makeup artist team dedicated to providing brides beauty services on their Destination Weddings. We serve the areas of Cancun Riviera and all South Florida and Miami, Florida, This team of experienced professionals is ready to be a part of your big day in the convenience of your own home or hotel suite. Their expertise and sophisticated makeup techniques allow them to create the best look for you to unleash your true beauty. As some of Miami’s most talented artists in the beauty industry, they will work together as a team to provide you with the most professional beauty services. Because we care for both, the bride and the groom we also provide services for him so they both look amazing on their day. We work with you from the very first day we get into contact. We believe in strong relationships with the client so we will be more than glad as professionals to guide you and advice you with everything you need to achieve the look you have been dreaming with.

Beauty Demands a Pro provides you with top-of-the-line hair, makeup and nail services in the Miami area. This team is ready to serve you wherever you are. Wedding beauty services offered include the following:

• Bridal Nail Design/ Groom nail Care

5 Beauty demands a pro Reviews

L
Laura Romero

Married on 06/07/2018

No other words but excellent!

My friend recommended them because I have very little hair and I was worried about not being able to achieve a nice hair style. When they saw my picture and the hair style I wanted they just said. ... Read more “Don’t even worry, of course you can get it done. Leave everything in our hands” all I can say I just trusted them from the very beginning and I do not regret it. I was very happy with the results and how great they managed to make my hair look so full. Very happy with their services.

Kristen
Kristen Camargo

Married on 03/02/2018

All that I needed and more.

I couldn't be more thankful to the Beauty demands team. They worked with me from the very beginning that I contacted them. They helped me solve some hair issues that I had. I strongly recommend them. ... Read more You will be in perfect hands.

N
Nena A.

Married on 02/06/2018

Excellent team.

They really go beyond expectations. They worked with me through the whole planning process. They helped me to get the right hair extensions so I could get the hair look I was looking for. I definitely ... Read more put my word for them and strongly recommend them.