Beauty Enhanced By Miz Kiesh

Hayward, CA · View map

About Beauty Enhanced By Miz Kiesh

My goal as a Facial Beauty Consultant is to educate and assist you in enhancing your individual natural beauty from the inside and out through skin care treatments and makeup applications.

4 Reviews for Beauty Enhanced By Miz Kiesh

4 Beauty Enhanced By Miz Kiesh Reviews

K
Kurnesia

Married on 08/12/2018

My experience with Kiesha was great! She picked the perfect lipstick and blush to match my tone of skin. I loved the natural look she gave as well. I would definelty work with her again Read more My experience with Kiesha was great ! She picked the perfect lipstick and blush to match my tone of skin . I loved the natural look she gave as well . I would definelty work with her again <3

B
Brianna

Married on 04/15/2017

Miz Kiesha is the best! She never fails to amaze me, she is always punctual, friendly and always gets the job done. She always listens to me and makes me look like a 1000 bucks at each event. I would ... Read more recommend her services to anyone. And I will continue to use her services for services such as birthdays, graduations and special events.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/18/2016

Rickiesha was fantastic! My bridal package came with 2 trial sessions and day-of makeup. If I had questions or needed to move our time she was always accessible and flexible. She was also very open to ... Read more to tweaks in between the each of the trials (i.e. I wanted to try a different eye and cheek and she was great in helping me refine my look for my big day). A few things that made her stand out to me when I was picking a makeup artist - 1) she didn't require a bridal party be booked along with my makeup (I didn't have a bridal party and was amazed at how many other makeup artists wouldn't just to my makeup) and 2) she had experience with many different skin colors/types (I'm mixed black/white and wanted someone with experience on complexions like mine). Overall, I was very happy with my experience and would highly recommend Rickiesha! Have already booked my facial with her for next month :)