Beauty Entourage

Farmington, CT · View map · Visit website

About Beauty Entourage

Beauty Entourage is an on-site wedding hair and makeup service based in Farmington, CT. The company has teams in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island who travel on site the day of the wedding to wherever our brides and their parties are getting ready. Ashley Stone, the founder and CEO of the company, has 17 years of beauty industry experience, and she manages a team of over 20 artists who have prepared over 30,000 clients for special events. Ashey and her team specialize in updos and hairstyling, as well as airbrush makeup, for weddings and wedding events.

The company offers a variety of on-location beauty services for both hair and makeup. Our brides are paired with the right hair stylist and makeup artist within the company based on their style, location, type of event, and wedding party size. Hair services include blowouts, updos, styling, and hair extensions. For makeup application, clients are offered airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage.

124 Reviews for Beauty Entourage

124 Beauty Entourage Reviews

A
Featured
Aimee

Married on 10/06/2018

Beauty Entourage was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! When I had questions about the contract before booking, Ashley (the owner) made herself available to answer all of my questions and make me ... Read more feel comfortable. Kristen, the amazing coordinator behind the scenes was extremely prompt in her responses and ensured every detail was covered. I had a wonderful trial experience for my hair and makeup. When the makeup artist unexpectedly left the company after my trial, the team quickly coordinated another trial (free of charge) to allow me the opportunity to meet with the new artist who I absolutely loved! My bridal party and I had an excellent experience with this talented and professional team. Beauty Entourage sent 4 professionals (two for hair and two for makeup) to our hotel on the morning of the wedding for my group of 12 and even finished ahead of schedule! Everyone received compliments at the wedding about their hair and makeup and everything stayed perfectly intact all night. I highly recommend Ashley, Kristen, Rachel (hair) and Ana (makeup) and cannot thank them enough for their services!

Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Married on 03/15/2019

Awesome stylist and MUA!

I’m very happy I went with beauty entourage for my hair and makeup for my wedding! I didn’t do a hair or makeup trial so it was a little scary, but I’ve heard so many good things about them that I ... Read more knew everything would still turn out great! Charlie and Megan were on time and professional. They worked with the little space they had. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup. All we had to do was show them pictures of what we wanted and they were able to replicate it. My hair and makeup came out perfect and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Thank you for my making me look gorgeous on my wedding day! :)

S
Sarah

Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience

Loved working with Beauty Entourage! They were great over email leading up to the wedding, and every was very professional. I love the way my makeup and hair turned out, as well as all of my ... Read more bridesmaids. My ceremony started at 11:30, so they were able to come very early and start hair/makeup by 7am. Very grateful for the work they did!