Beauty From Inside & Out

Oradell, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Beauty From Inside & Out

A wedding beauty and wellness center based in Oradell, New Jersey, Beauty From Inside and Out is run by licensed cosmetologist Angela Serritella. Angela has over 20 years of professional industry experience and has the talent to bring you a variety of hair, makeup, spa, and wellness services to help you prepare for your special day. Through Beauty From Inside and Out, couples can customize a range of different looks that enhance their wedding-day vision and follow your inspiration. The team strives to deliver a stress-free and relaxing environment for you and your wedding party so everyone can look and feel glamorous.

Through consultations and group services, you and your wedding party can look and feel good with facial and massage, fitness and nutrition, hair and makeup, and other holistic services. During your hair and makeup trial, you can find your style. Though services can be performed at the office, you can also elect to have the team travel to you on-site. Hair stylists can work with you on blowouts, haircuts, and formal updos and styling. For makeup, you have the option to choose airbrush, and natural makeup, as well as fake eyelash application. To get you feeling your best for your special day, Beauty From Inside and Out offers a range of fitness and nutrition services such as fitness plans, meal plans, personal training, supplements, and weight-loss plans.

11 Reviews for Beauty From Inside & Out

11 Beauty From Inside & Out Reviews

B
Featured
Brianna

Married on 04/08/2017

As a Bride who had 8 bridesmaids who all fancy doing hair and makeup, we were blown away. We were the girls in college that were always asked, "hey can you do my hair and makeup" so Inside & Out had a ... Read more tough act to follow. With 8 bridesmaids all of different ethnicity, they nailed it. Angela and her team were able to execute the hair and makeup to be cohesive and absolutely stunning for them all. An Italian Bride, with my maids being from all over the world, Brazilian, Italians, Irish, African American, you could imagine the gorgeous diversity Inside & Out was working with. All different hair colors, textures, and all different skin tones. Many of the girls are in weddings later this year and the brides were asking for the contact info for who did our hair and makeup. The team is prompt, they are clear with their emails, and they are a lot of fun. I couldn't recommend a service any more. You will NOT be disappointed.

Danielle
Danielle Durante

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing!!!

Angela was so helpful organizing my hair and makeup team for my wedding day, value was great, and Sandra did my makeup so beautifully for my wedding and Sheri did a spectacular job on my hair and my ... Read more bridesmaid's hair. They met us at the venue in the morning and made the day stress free and easy. They did everything I could have wanted and more. Thank you for helping make my wedding day so special

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/22/2018

Angela and Sandra did a terrific job. They know what they are doing - timely and professional (and sweet and adorable too). We had hair and makeup for Bride, Mother of the Bride, Maid of Honor and two ... Read more two attendants and they did such a nice job and competitively priced. Angela is super fast with hair too! :-) All of us were done - rotating between hair/makeup/getting dressed - in about three hours with very little waiting. They came to our location which was also very much appreciated.