Beauty in the Making

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About Beauty in the Making

Your event is one of the most memorable times in your life. Certified by LWPI, The Wedding Planning Institute, fire in my belly and a deep sense of gratefulness to be able to do what I love... making beauty. I offer only the highest level of creative and personalized service, and referrals to only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry. The best part of my job is to get to know each client personally so every detail will reflect their personality and lifestyle. With a passion for detail, an obsessive drive for the perfect setting, a keen eye for design, I vie only to make your special celebration nothing short of unique and unforgettable.

I've worked with couples from around the world and value being their liaison to the area, so we can make their wedding vision a reality. My goal is to always exceed expectations. My mission is to be your voice.

Please contact me at 786-597-0382 and eileen@beautyinthemaking.com.

25 Reviews for Beauty in the Making

25 Beauty in the Making Reviews

User5575092

2+ years ago

Eileen helped me plan the most amazing destination wedding in 2 MONTHS! She listened to every detail that I wanted. She went completely above and beyond to make sure our wedding would be just the way ... Read more way I wanted. Her passion and expertise created my ideal, intimate wedding weekend. I enjoyed working with Eileen. Her faith, passion, willingness to put me first, really we showed he her expertise as a wedding planner. She's not just any planner she really is the best and I am very picky lol. She also built great relationships with my family and helped arrange flights and hotels to and from the Wedding destination. Thank you Eileen!!! We loved our wedding :)

P
Peter

Married on 05/30/2015

Hello, Eileen and the team from Beauty in the making were the best! I have worked as a event planner in hotels for 10 years, 5 of those years I was a wedding coordinator, the other 5 years I've been a ... Read more corporate planner for the Hotel side. Let's just say I know what to look for when planning events. Since this was finally my big day for my wonderful bride to be, I wasn't going to allow just anybody to grab the reigns and control my event. From the first meeting with Eileen we could tell she was sent by God. Her demeanor will calm and focus a room with ease. You have a thousand thoughts going at once when your planning your wedding, and she helps you to stay true to YOUR vision!!! So important when planning an event that the planner knows YOUR vision and keeps true to it. So many planners will take your vision and twist it and try to be in control of it. Not Eileen, not beauty in the making, they become part of YOUR vision!!! Our vision was an aviation theme since yours truly is a pilot (hobby- yes, i work full time planning corporate events still). Point is Beauty in the making took our vision and worked with my bride to be to make so many precious moments of aviation decor, pictures, and memories we will remember for a lifetime. We also were on a budget and were transforming our 'park' wedding into a elegant outdoor event. The guests at the event said they never realized they were in a park. She worked with us months out and stood by our side each month helping us narrow down our decision as the day came closer and closer. Yes, she has to support herself and have other clients, but you don't even realize it as this woman is supernaturally touched to be here and there at the same time. Eileen and her team were super nice and accommodating up until the last minute. She worked closely with our families to ensure everyone was involved and delivered and timeless wedding. From the ring bearer that held a sign saying 'cleared for takeoff' to the beautiful outdoor dance flo

C
Cynthia

Married on 05/30/2015

Eileen and her team, Beauty in the Making, exceeded my expectations on every level imaginable from planning & design to actual execution. My wedding was as stress free as it could be, because I was in ... Read more in such great hands. They took my vision and made it a beautiful reality. Beauty in the Making created such a beautiful esthetic and ambiance. I remember feeling like I was in a dream or movie, it was so magical. This was no easy task for the team, as I had a beach wedding that transitioned from the shoreline to an outdoor reception; so everything had to be brought in. Our venue did not come with anything, Beauty in The Making supplied all the vendors and services. I am so grateful for their services and recommend them to everyone for a beautiful & exceptional wedding experience.