Beauty on Location by Cindy

Oak Park, IL · View map

About Beauty on Location by Cindy

Beauty on Location provides Hair services for any special event in your life. I have worked with Beauty by Deanna in Chicago IL. I've also had my work featured in Brides Magazine, Teen Vogue, and Seventeen. I am a reliable friendly and professional individual looking to give you the look you want on your special day! I am flexible with scheduling trials and complimentary consultations. Please contact me at 630-261-5497 or via email hair1107@yahoo.com.

7 Reviews for Beauty on Location by Cindy

7 Beauty on Location by Cindy Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 03/10/2018

Cindy is fantastic! She listened to what I wanted and my hair turned out even better than I ever imagined. I love looking at my wedding photos my hair turned out stunning. Read more Cindy is fantastic! She listened to what I wanted and my hair turned out even better than I ever imagined. I love looking at my wedding photos my hair turned out stunning.

M
Marissa

Married on 03/12/2016

Cindy was very nice. She did a great job. She was on time and flexible with my last minute hair changes. Read more Cindy was very nice. She did a great job. She was on time and flexible with my last minute hair changes.

User4728881

2+ years ago

Cindy was so great to work with. She responded to me right away, showed up on time and ready and styled my entire bridal party's hair beautifully. Read more Cindy was so great to work with. She responded to me right away, showed up on time and ready and styled my entire bridal party's hair beautifully.