Beauty on Location Studio

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Beauty on Location Studio

Beauty on Location Studio is a bridal hair and beauty boutique in Denver, Colorado. This team of specialized professionals will work hard to ensure your wedding experience fun, relaxed, and everything else you dreamed it would be. They care about your experience throughout the wedding, wanting to make you feel beautiful and confident as you celebrate your love.

Beauty on Location Studio provides essential hair, makeup, and pre-wedding beauty services to make your day the most enjoyable it can be. They offer several packages with bridal hair, traditional or airbrush makeup, trials, and touch up options to suit your individual needs. Makeup services for bridesmaids and other bridal party members, as well as facials and false lash application, can be included in your package.

147 Reviews for Beauty on Location Studio

147 Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 10/07/2017

Liz, Valerie & everyone at Beauty Studio on Location (and L Style Bar) have been so incredible during this entire process! I have worked with both companies for multiple occasions and am more ... Read more impressed each time I leave. The quality and variety of services and price points surpass any other company around. All of the girls are so talented and friendly. It was super convenient to do my engagement photo and hair/makeup trial at their studio in Downtown Denver, and the day of the girls were able to travel to the hotel. I could not believe how beautiful my wedding hair and makeup turned out, it was better than the trial and anything I could've imagined!! All of my bridesmaids and family who got their hair and makeup done felt so beautiful and got so many compliments that day! I have never seen my mom look more beautiful than she did that day. I cannot wait to work with them in the future at their Denver studio L Style Bar for upcoming events.

A
Amy Lindquist

Married on 08/16/2019

10/10 Would recommend!

Valerie was absolutely wonderful! She was very responsive to my many questions, and my mom and I had a blast at our hair trials with her. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time, very calm, ... Read more and even got us all done ahead of schedule - and we all looked fantastic!! She is definitely someone you want to be around on your wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Valerie and Beauty on Location to everyone!

E
Elizabeth Ormsby

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone for bridal and/or bridesmaid hair and makeup.

The service was absolutely wonderful. They did my bridesmaids’ and my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were so patient and helpful, despite me changing my mind and having Logan redo my makeup. ... Read more They made us feel so confident, did things exactly as we asked, and were very fun to work with!