Beauty on Location Studio

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Beauty on Location Studio

Beauty on Location Studio is a bridal hair and beauty boutique in Denver, Colorado. This team of specialized professionals will work hard to ensure your wedding experience fun, relaxed, and everything else you dreamed it would be. They care about your experience throughout the wedding, wanting to make you feel beautiful and confident as you celebrate your love.

Beauty on Location Studio provides essential hair, makeup, and pre-wedding beauty services to make your day the most enjoyable it can be. They offer several packages with bridal hair, traditional or airbrush makeup, trials, and touch up options to suit your individual needs. Makeup services for bridesmaids and other bridal party members, as well as facials and false lash application, can be included in your package.

144 Reviews for Beauty on Location Studio

144 Beauty on Location Studio Reviews

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 10/07/2017

Liz, Valerie & everyone at Beauty Studio on Location (and L Style Bar) have been so incredible during this entire process! I have worked with both companies for multiple occasions and am more ... Read more impressed each time I leave. The quality and variety of services and price points surpass any other company around. All of the girls are so talented and friendly. It was super convenient to do my engagement photo and hair/makeup trial at their studio in Downtown Denver, and the day of the girls were able to travel to the hotel. I could not believe how beautiful my wedding hair and makeup turned out, it was better than the trial and anything I could've imagined!! All of my bridesmaids and family who got their hair and makeup done felt so beautiful and got so many compliments that day! I have never seen my mom look more beautiful than she did that day. I cannot wait to work with them in the future at their Denver studio L Style Bar for upcoming events.

J
Jenn R

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing wedding makeup!

We hired Liz and her Beauty on Location team for hair and makeup services for my wedding. I was a bit nervous because I wasn't able to do a makeup trial with Liz before my wedding (planning ... Read more long-distance), and I didn't want a heavy makeup look -- but Liz did an absolutely amazing job! She listened to what I was wanting and made it a reality. I felt like I looked like myself on my wedding day, but just a best version of myself. She attained that balance of making me look like I had makeup on, but still looking like myself. Liz was also a pleasure to work with and took the time to talk with me via phone before my wedding, since we weren't able to meet in person. I would highly recommend Liz and her team!

J
Jill Sparks

Married on 10/22/2018

Great Experience with Beauty on Location

Liz did an amazing job on my Hair and makeup on my Wedding Day! I didn't do a trial, and she did a great job replicating the photos I had. My hair and makeup stayed in place all night and I loved the ... Read more the look in my photos. My Bridesmaids were very pleased with Liz's stylist as well! Thanks again BOLS!