Beauty & The Beach

Key Largo, FL · Visit website

About Beauty & The Beach

Located in one of South Florida’s dream destination wedding locations, the Florida Keys, Beauty & The Beach Artistry is a hair and makeup vendor. Pick your inspiration looks and walk away looking just as you’d imagined; it’s that simple. Beauty & The Beach Artistry employs a staff of experienced professionals who can best prepare you with a personalized look for every picture-perfect moment that’s bound to unfold. The staff works on-site or in-home seven days a week to make things super convenient for you and your bride tribe.

Beauty & The Beach Artistry works with everyone in the wedding party from attendants and bridesmaids to flower girls. Some of their specific services include:

• Tattoo coverage

L
Lourdes Sori

Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome Experience!

Mel was great! My wedding was on a ship and required a very early be ready time. Mel was very professional and had all the ladies ready on time and looking great. She was a pleasure to deal with. ... Read more Mel was great! My wedding was on a ship and required a very early be ready time. Mel was very professional and had all the ladies ready on time and looking great. She was a pleasure to deal with.

Sally
Sally

Married on 06/23/2019

Flawless and personable! My playa largo wedding

Melissa is seriously the best makeup artist. Not only because her work is amazing, but also because she is friendly, personable and professional. It was like having one of my best friends or family ... Read more member helping me"the bride" and my bridesmaids get ready. The weather is Key Largo was very hot and humid, but my makeup stood flawlessly the entire day. I went with the airbrush which in my opinion is the way to go. I cant tell you how great the whole experience was from beginning to end. The bridesmaids had hair done as well and boy let me tell you how beautiful her work is and you're not sitting in a chair for hours. Melissa delivers beautiful hairstyles in a short amount of time. I also had a tattoo that needed covering and because of how well it was covered you couldn't even tell I had a tattoo. I'm very pleased with everything and I couldn't of been luckier to have found Beauty and the Beach. I highly highly recommend. You will get what you pay for and more. Thank you again. I am beyond grateful!

Jessica
Jessica M Berry

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!!!

Ella with beauty and the beach was absolutely phenomenal. My wedding was a destination wedding and I was very apprehensive because I went based on reviews and did not have a trial hair and make up. ... Read more Ella did such an amazing job. Gave me exactly what I wanted and more. It felt like I’ve known her for years! It was a very enjoyable experience.