BeautyFlow by Vladimir

Oranjestad, Aruba · View map

About BeautyFlow by Vladimir

BeautyFlow by Vladimir is a premier bridal hair and beauty service in Oranjestad, Aruba. Vladimir, owner and principal stylist of BeautyFlow, has over 30 years of experience in hair styling and eight years experience as a makeup artist. His intricate work will make any bride feel beautiful and confident on their big day. Whether you’re looking for a soft and feminine style or a dramatic evening look, BeautyFlow by Vladimir offers the high quality service you need on your wedding day.

BeautyFlow by Vladimir offers unique wedding packages for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 individuals. Each package can include hair styling, makeup, or both, as well as a beauty trial to ensure you have your look defined before the big day. BeautyFlow also offers eyelash applications and clip-in extensions with wedding packages.

6 Reviews for BeautyFlow by Vladimir

6 BeautyFlow by Vladimir Reviews

A
Amanda Gullo

Getting married on 06/05/2019

Hair and makeup both great!

Vladimir did a great job with my hair and makeup. He did just what I asked him to do! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I was nervous to have it done. Couldn't have asked for anything better! ... Read more Vladimir did a great job with my hair and makeup. He did just what I asked him to do! I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, so I was nervous to have it done. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

S
Sherri

Married on 04/15/2019

Exactly what i was looking for !

From communication to showing up at my hotel on time. He was awesome! My hair and makeup was exactly what i wanted he made me feel like a queen! Read more From communication to showing up at my hotel on time . He was awesome! My hair and makeup was exactly what i wanted he made me feel like a queen !

Kati
Kati O’Brien

Married on 04/11/2019

Gorgeous hair & make-up for wedding!!

I absolutely LOVED my hair & make-up for my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much, Vladimir! Read more I absolutely LOVED my hair & make-up for my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much, Vladimir!