Beauvince Jewelry

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Beauvince Jewelry

Beauvince Jewelry is a jewelry company located in New York, New York. This fine diamond and jewelry retail and design house offers customized jewelry pieces at the perfect price for all of their customers. You will get your ideal piece to suit your budget and preferences. Whether you are looking for a brand new, designer piece, or an old modified one, you will get beautiful jewelry with amazing service.

Beauvince Jewelry’s personal jewelers will give you a wonderful experience when choosing your unique piece. This easily accessible company has designer and custom accessories, engagement rings, and wedding bands. With a turnaround time of one to two weeks, you will have your beautiful jewelry as soon as possible. You can also find the following services with this company:

• Appraisal

Eduardo
Eduardo Andrade

Getting married on 04/05/2021

Trustworthy like a friend

I would say that buying with Beauvince is like buying among friends and family, something that I value a lot given the risk that I felt I had by buying from somebody unethical and that didn´t care ... Read more about me and my wife. Thanks again to the amazing team of taking me by the hand and making me feel like I didn´t needed to second guess anything... We will meet again for our 10 year anniversary ring.

S
Suveksha Basnyat

Married on 06/03/2019

Great buy fantastic quality

Iam so satisfied with my purchases. The quality,finishing and above all the price was very good Strongly recommend! Read more Iam so satisfied with my purchases .the quality,finishing and above all the price was very good Strongly recommend !!!

R
Rich L

Married on 02/01/2019

Great experience, perfect ring

Beauvince Jewelry are real experts in this field. The process from start to finish was a highly professional fun experience. I walked into the studio knowing very little about rings and diamonds. ... Read more Komal took the time to educate me and understood the design of ring and stone I was looking for. Komal came back to me with multiple options and guided me through the selection process in a relaxed environment. My now fiance was very please with the ring!

Beauvince Jewelry FAQ