Beaver Creek Country Club

Hagerstown, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Beaver Creek Country Club

The Beaver Creek Country Club is a country club with a ballroom space where couples can marry in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This classic country venue offers a paved aisle framed by two fountains for ceremonies, with mountaintops in the distance. Receptions are the perfect affair for the classic and spacious ballrooms. This venue is located in Hagerstown, Maryland, approximately 27 minutes from Frederick, Maryland. Couples can also reach downtown Washington, D.C. via a 70-minute drive.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue welcomes up to 300 guests for a couple’s wedding. At the Beaver Creek Country Club, couples can get married surrounded by natural elements. In the distance, the well-groomed green lawn turns into enormous mountains. A cement-paved sidewalk makes up the aisle so that the couple and wedding party don’t have to worry about their footwear in the grass. The couple can then exchange vows under a wedding arch or arbor, surrounded by the seasonal flowers in the gardens at their feet. Guests' chairs are set up in the lawn’s trimmed grass on either side of the aisle. Following the ceremony, couples are invited to take photographs all across the country club’s lucious property. Large trees, rolling hills, and mountain vistas grace these images. Receptions take place in the ballroom in the clubhouse. This venue space offers a carpeted room with tan walls and recessed lighting. Over the dance floor, couples will find a crystal chandelier. Large windows can be left open or covered with the ballroom’s green drapery.

The staff at this country club offer services to make couples feel less stressed and more excited about their wedding day. They will find help with setup, cleanup, and even event planning. Other services provided by this venue include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking

Other Services

Couples are invited to host their bridal shower and engagement party at this venue, in addition to their ceremony and reception. They are welcome to use the event items the country club has available for their wedding:

• Aisle runners

Tiffany
Tiffany

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

When meeting with Lori, I had no idea what to expect. I was a new bride and she went above and beyond to assure me that we would work together for a beautiful experience. I am so excited to continue ... Read more working with her!

Alissa
Alissa

Married on 07/23/2016

Lori at Beaver Creek has been very supportive and informative during my wedding planning. I can literally text her and idea or question and I have a response within minutes. She gave me suggestion on ... Read more cutting cost here and placing them there and when I was at a crossroads for vendors she gave me suggestions. The facility is nice and beautiful and I am sooooo pleased that we booked BCCC.

User5619728

2+ years ago

My wedding was absolutely beautiful! Great working with this venue! Wedding coordinator was flexible, personable, and a huge help to us! Read more My wedding was absolutely beautiful! Great working with this venue! Wedding coordinator was flexible, personable, and a huge help to us!